Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beckett Simonon preorder came

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Finally got the label, sent them my papal address, and am expecting a refund any day. They also feel terrible and are sending a free pair as compensation, which is pretty cool. Figured I'd clean that up on this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotix View Post
    Finally got a shipping label this morning, 13 days after my initial email. I was just planning on keeping them and applying some black polish per the article on the Camlins to get some color variation, so now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
    I did end up sending these back. They were delivered on 12/5, but I still haven't received a refund. Just sent them an email, I'll see if they process it tomorrow. I can't recommend these guys. The shoes are fine for the price point, but the customer service is too poor. When you're selling shoes online, there's no excuse for not being ready for returned items.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotix View Post
    I did end up sending these back. They were delivered on 12/5, but I still haven't received a refund. Just sent them an email, I'll see if they process it tomorrow. I can't recommend these guys. The shoes are fine for the price point, but the customer service is too poor. When you're selling shoes online, there's no excuse for not being ready for returned items.
    They're not proactive, but they did act very quickly to refund my money after I emailed them, late on Sunday night, no less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    They look alright, hope they're holding up nicely! Still waiting for my preorder to come in around February...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    Does anyone know how often they replenish their stock? I've been waiting awhile for the dunne derby's to come back.