Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beckett Simonon preorder came

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    I guess it's kind of okay I realized double monks don't really fit into my wardrobe so often. If probably be better off with a nice leather chukka boot with a sleek toe box, so I think Ill try to exchange something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Have you started the return process yet? I have emailed them twice about getting a return label for a pair of wingtips, but they still haven't sent me anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotix View Post
    Have you started the return process yet? I have emailed them twice about getting a return label for a pair of wingtips, but they still haven't sent me anything.
    Finally got a shipping label this morning, 13 days after my initial email. I was just planning on keeping them and applying some black polish per the article on the Camlins to get some color variation, so now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    They told me I wasn't getting a return label until Monday because of the high volume. However, the customer service rep Santiago was pretty understanding, and offered his apologies and promise to make it right.

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2051 Post(s)
    Would you say these run true to size? You mentioned the width but I didn't see any comments on general sizing.
    Ben

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    They fit me really well out of the box, I had a 12D, but by comparison my Allen Edmonds on the 5 last are a drop too tight. So they may be too wide for some people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine came in small, I emailed for a return label the day they arrived and got it quickly, returned the shoes early last week but didn't get a refund until yesterday when I emailed to ask about it. The CS rep had the nerve to process the refund and then moments later respond to my email with "Your refund has already been processed." They won't get my business again.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Still haven't gotten a return label
    After repeated emails, requests and even responses that it was on its way. The last email actually stated "you'll get it tomorrow (Tuesday) no exceptions." Tuesday has come and gone, and lo and behold, I'm an exception! No return label? Don't make promises you won't keep, customer service reps that are reading this. They even promised me a free pair when they're fully restocked. Yeah. Right.

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Wow, that's terrible.
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2051 Post(s)
    Makes me glad I went with Florsheim (Amazon, really) and AE for my recent loafer purchase.

Most companies that do their own shipping labels can just email you a PDF or have you print out the label through their website. It sounds like these guys are trying to physically ship you a label, which seems pretty silly to me.
    Ben