Thread: $10 Ties and a Navy Blazer (40R)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

$10 Ties and a Navy Blazer (40R)

$10 Tie Blowout

(http://imgur.com/a/gG4Xt#0)

I've got lots of silk and wool ties for you guys. I have way too many of my own so I'm hoping some of you might find something you like within my collection. I have lots of different patterns, and many vintage brands, including Brooks Brothers, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Gucci, Savile Row, Ted Lapidus, Stuart Ashley, Fleet Street, Polo Ralph Lauren, Mark Shale and many more. Most widths are 2.5-3.5in, though there are a couple wider ones in there.

Each tie is $7 plus shipping (about $2-5 USPS).

Buy FIVE and shipping is free.

Buy NINE and the tenth is free as well as shipping.

I have grouped them into 9 groups (A to I) of 10 ties (1-10, left to right). When telling me which one you are interested please give me the group letter and number. Please let me know if you any questions at all, and I would be happy to take more pictures (e.g. how they look with a shirt) if the ones I posted don't suffice. I will update availability as often as I can.

Happy shopping!

Ties no longer available:

A: 10

D: 2, 4

E: 1, 8

F: 1, 3, 5

H: 4, 7

I: 5, 6, 9

I also have a...

Club Monaco Navy Cotton 2 Button Blazer - 40R -$100 Shipped OBO

(http://imgur.com/a/wNvH6). This is in excellent used condition. It's a size too big for me, so I only wore it if I was layering with a sweater. Now that I've acquired a Ludlow in my size, I figure I'll pass this on to you guys. It's definitely a more Fall/Spring piece, as the cotton is a lot more substantial than a summer cotton pique. Buttons are functional. Slim lapels. Center vent. If need be, I can post more specific measurements as well; just let me know what ones. Again, please let me know if you have any questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bump.