Thread: The official thread of Camicia.com.hk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post The official thread of Camicia.com.hk

Hello, all Dappered threads readers. My name is Alvin. I am excited to meet you here.

Who are we?
    Camicia.com.hk (Camicia) is a Hong Kong based company providing MTM casual smart shirt on the internet. What we do is to provide and gather ideas on modern shirt design as well as making high quality shirt in affordable price.

About us
    The story started about a year ago when I was working in Central, the CBD in Hong Kong. My friends and I were bored in the shirts we wore everyday that looks no difference from a 60 year-old gentleman. I started to look for some shirts with more details and more fashionable design. Firstly, I went to chain stores. There are few smart casual shirts that hardly satisfy what I want. What more important is that the sizes do not fit me at all. I therefore turn to local tailors. But after some visits, it seems that most of them just do regular dress shirts. Then I wonder if there is a niche of high quality casual smart shirt in this old industry.

Hong Kong tailor industry is renowned for their high quality craftsmanship. When the communists took over China in 1949, hundreds of Shanghai tailors escaped to Hong Kong. They came with skills and experiences. This tradition is inherited and further develops. It makes us proud to be a Hong Kong based shirt tailor providing high quality shirt to the world.

A Shirt Tailor and a Fashion Brand
    In Camicia, you are not only able to choose different collar and cuffs types, you can also apply contrast fabric to any where you can think of. If you have no idea on how to design your shirt, you can browse through the styles gallery to see how others design their shirt. You can choose the style and customize it to fit your personality.

Be your own designer
    If you cannot find or develop you ideal shirt using our system, please let us know what you think. You can send us a photo or an illustration about the details of the shirt you want to make. We would have our craftsman creates the shirt according to what you describe. You donít need to pay for the shirt if it is not finished in the way you want.
    Get paid as a designer
    After your shirt is made, its picture may be shown on the styles gallery. If people buy through your design, no matter if they alter your design or not, you will get USD0.6 to your customer account in Camicia for future purchase.

Attractive Price
    Camicia shirt prices start at USD53.6 including shipping for order with two or more items. If you can pay USD60-USD70 for a RTW shirt, why donít you buy a custom-made shirt online that fit you well? Customers can add features with reasonable cost. Those features include MOP button, monogram and flap pocket etc. That means you only pay for what you choose.

Premium and wide selection of fabrics
    Fabric is the most important elements on a shirt. Camiciaís fabrics come from Japan and Italy. Camicia offers a wide range of selection from duable, easy iron CVC to high thread count pure cotton. For those who want to make casual shirt, Denim, chambray, Linen and printed fabric are also available.

Simple way to take your measurements
    Taking your own measurements is much easier than you think. There are three ways to take measurements for your shirt. You can choose from our standard size or take your body measurements or shirt measurements by yourself or with your friend. Our simple measuring guides will help you through the measuring process.

Special discount for Dappered members
    Now enter a discount code: dap13 can get USD30 discount for the second shirt in a single order and enjoy free shipping worldwide in October. Letís start to design your shirt now.

Please feel free to ask on anything that may enter your mind. And also check out our website (www.camicia.com.hk) for a better understanding as to the product we offer.

For more photos, please visit http://www.pinterest.com/camiciacomh...om-made-shirt/

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    Hi, Alvin. Welcome to the forums! First of all, thank you for coming on here and being honest about who you are! Second, thank you for providing Dappered members with a special product code. Best of luck to you and your company.

-Greg
    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dear all

Thank you for your support! The special discount for Dappered members in October is over. I hope you would enjoy our shirts and kindly share your experience with others.
    Please leave us a message if you guys have any questions about our shirts.
    Here is a recent Glen Checks shirt for our customer.