Thread: FS: Wolverine 1K (10D) - preowned; Clarks Bushacres, Sand, 10D, NWOB

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

FS: Wolverine 1K (10D) - preowned; Clarks Bushacres, Sand, 10D, NWOB

Selling three pairs of boots!

Wolverine 1K - 10D, Used for a year, not heavily. Great shape, some toe-scuffs, the tongue is slightly discolored from lacing (think this happens to all Wolverine 1K's?). Asking $225 shipped. Pics follow, please let me know if you need more from different angles. Stored with shoetrees (not included) the entire time. FYI, in the first pic, there's some light hitting the toebox of these boots - that's not a weird mark or anything.

Clarks Bushacres in Sand Suede, 10D. Threw the box away, but wound up keeping a different pair of CB's. Asking $55 shipped. No pics right now, but these things have never been worn.

Clarks Bushacres in Beeswax, 10D. Used lightly. Some visible wear, can probably brush right out. Asking $45 shipped. If anyone's actually interested, I can get you pics.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Can you snap a quick photo of the Beeswax bushacres? Thanks

Varsity Member Sigtweed Corduroy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Interested in the sand suede clarks. How large do they run? Can you post a pic?
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    mcadams: I will as soon as possible. didn't realize how far they were packed in my car (i'm moving)

Sightweed: they run 1/2 size big - that's the general recommendation for CB's. Brand new.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hey TD,

Hmmm, I think they might be too big for me, I'm usually a 10, sometimes a 10.5 (vans/nikes) but I have a pair of LEC desert boots at home let me check and see what size they are. Do you have any of these shoes for comparison: Nike, Vans, Converse all stars?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    @Sightweed: I am a 10 in Converse and Vans slip-ons. I believe I'm a 10.5 in Nike. Sorry if that confuses the issue more!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    @Sightweed: I am a 10 in Converse and Vans slip-ons. I believe I'm a 10.5 in Nike. Sorry if that confuses the issue more!
    Ok, so did the Clarks in 10 really fit?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Yes. The 10's in the Clarks and Wolverines were a perfect fit for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hey TD, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm still interested, I just want to try on a pair of clarks before I buy to make sure the size is right and I have been very busy at work.