Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Orient Millenium watch

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)

FS: Orient Millenium watch

Never thought I'd put this up for sale but anyone who frequents the WIWT thread can tell that I haven't been wearing it as much lately. I'm not one to hang on to things that I'm no longer using. Plus I figure the funds can go towards a pair of C&J boots.

Orient Millenium watch on Hirsch Grand Duke strap. Watch was purchased new by me about a year ago. The watch has long been sold out and you can't even find it on Ebay. The watch will also come with the stock metal bracelet and box and all papers it originally shipped with from Orient. Asking $300 for everything. Remember, the Hirsch strap alone costs $65.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So...so...tempting. I already have the Orient Curator in white--so it may be hard to justify a purchase. But I will think about it. Beautiful watch!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    It's tough for me to get rid of if because I know if I do, I'll never be able to get it again. It is really beautiful but I just don't wear it as much anymore. My favorite thing about the watch is the textured dial. Others might like the fact that it has the date window and the crown at different places than you'd usually find them, but for me it's the dial that got me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I saw an older post with your watch collection--have you since added other Orient watches into your rotation? How does the Millenium compare? Why do you think you don't wear it as much anymore?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadytoGo View Post
    I saw an older post with your watch collection--have you since added other Orient watches into your rotation? How does the Millenium compare? Why do you think you don't wear it as much anymore?
    I started wearing my Omega PO2500 more often recently. I used to be a bit scared to wear it since I didn't want to get it scratched up or whatever but finally got over that. I figure if I have a nice watch, it's meant to be worn and not hidden away. For many of the occasions I'd wear the Millennium, I now wear the Omega

As far as Orients, I still have a Mako which is my cheap dive watch I wear with various NATO straps during the warmer months. I also recently got an Orient Aviator. They are both more casual watches and fill a different niche for me than the Millennium.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Damn. This is one of my favorite watches from Orient. It's also one of the favorites on Watchuseek to the point where it's sold out absolutely everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Most definitely a debate--I'll get back to you in a few days. Power to another Dappered member who can jump on this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    I literally just bought the cosmos 2 days ago, as it is very similar and came back in stock haha. Otherwise I woulda jumped all over this. I was waiting for you to sell this before too!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    wow, awesome watch. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will jump all over this one.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Damn good looking watch. Fortunately, you priced it just high enough for me to only drool at, otherwise I'd be in trouble.