Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: J.Crew British Millerain Oilcloth Peacoat (Limited Edition)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris222 View Post
    Hey man, not to thread crap - but recently sold eBay listings are in the $45 - $150 range. With all the bumps, you might want to come down into that range? I'm not interested in the coat or trying to get a deal, just trying to help you make the sale
    Appreciate your concern, especially on your first Dappered Threads post ever. Should you find eBay listings for this exact jacket, I'd encourage you to share them, however I'm certain that you're confusing what I'm offering with something else. I've received private messages from several different users about the jacket, most of whom are currently short on funds. I'm confident the right buyer will come along. Again, welcome to the Dappered Community. If you'd like to dispense future "advice," I would request you do so via the private message function.
    Last edited by frost; October 7th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to be here!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-Mens-...p2047675.l2557

Looks the same to me and ended 5 days ago.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris222 View Post
    Glad to be here!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-Mens-...p2047675.l2557

Looks the same to me and ended 5 days ago.
    That would appear similar, albeit a rendition that belongs to a different season. Mine is the first release and it only came in black (I suppose this is why they called it a Limited Edition, though I'm not familiar with the additional refinements). I've seen several re-issues of the coat over the years (much like the Bayswater Peacoat) so who knows what changed. I'd much rather keep the jacket than sell it for anywhere near that ebay price. Not sure the level of "used," but you heard it here first kids; Chris the super sleuth has found you a new jacket! Thanks for sniffing around for us buddy!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Going to give this one last shot on Dappered, after some disappointing eBay results:

$180 - I pay shipping anywhere in the CONUS, you pay paypal fees. Final offer, absolutely FIRM.

Thank you for looking.