Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guarded Goods - Handcrafted, Handstitched Leather Wallets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Post Guarded Goods - Handcrafted, Handstitched Leather Wallets

Hey guys!

I've been a long time reader of the blog and decided to sign up to show off some of my newest wallet creations.

I started working with leather a few months ago because I was tired of when people asked me what my hobbies were, all my answers involved something with a computer. I felt a desire to actually learn a craft that used my hands. I started working with vegetable tanned leather and recently ordered some awesome Horween Chestnut Dublin.

I thought I would post some of my work here and hopefully get some feedback or ideas from people. I appreciate you checking this out! Let me know if you have any questions.

If you're interested in all the items I've made, I have an Etsy shop which you can find here.

You can find a gallery of recent creations here.

Jesse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Exclamation Handcrafted, Handstitched Leather Wallets - $5 Off

Full Disclosure: I am the person who makes these wallets.

I've utilized Dappered a lot to find deals so I figured I would return some love.

I make handcrafted, handstitched leather wallets with Horween Chestnut Dublin and vegetable tanned leather. I'm always willing to do custom requests if you don't find what you're looking for. Let me know if you have any questions!

Use the coupon code "DAPPERED5" to take $5 off any order.

My Etsy Shop: Guarded Goods

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Not sure why you posted this two places, but your work looks good. Next time I have an itch for a change-up in my wallet, I'll come back Best of luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfranklin View Post
    Not sure why you posted this two places, but your work looks good. Next time I have an itch for a change-up in my wallet, I'll come back Best of luck!
    I assumed one was more of an introduction / company FYI and another was for a deal. I suppose I could have merged the two.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    Dear Deusis, welcome to the forums. You're welcome to discuss your products in this thread, but please do not create additional threads advertising your products. You are also welcome to reply if someone else creates a thread about your products.

Please contact Joe directly if you would like to advertise on the forums or the main website. You may reach him by visiting Dappered.com and clicking the "Email Us" link on the right hand side of the page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Been working on some new items and techniques. I got a new dremel tool made from cocobolo wood for burnishing the edges to a nice shiny seal.

This is my new every day wallet and I absolutely love it. Check it out at my shop. Remember - 'DAPPERED5' for $5 off any order! Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in a custom item.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I've been working with some new leathers in some new styles. Always looking for feedback and any recommendations!

Last edited by Deusis; September 26th, 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Additional pictures added

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    nice looking wallet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    It's been awhile since I've posted here so I figured I would update with some projects I have been working on. As always, you can take $5 off any order on my website (http://www.guardedgoods.com) or my Etsy Shop (http://guardedgoods.etsy.com) with coupon code 'DAPPERED5'. Let me know if you have any questions!

UK Mid-Brown Shell Cordovan Card Holder

UK Shell Cordovan Customer 4-Slot Wallet

Customer Horween Black Shell Cordovan Outer, Horween Horsehide Natural Chromexcel Interior 6-slot Bifold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Here are a few more...

Horween Crocodile Print Horsehide Chromexcel Card Holder

Horween Timber Chromexcel Moleskin Cover

Horween Forest Green Nubuck, Wickett & Craig Chestnut Bridle Strap, and Hermann Oak Veg Tan Pocket iPhone 5s Wallet