Thread: FS: Dunham wedge sole 9.5 lace-ups made in USA by Weinbrenner (Thorogood's maker)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FS: Dunham wedge sole 9.5 lace-ups made in USA by Weinbrenner (Thorogood's maker)

Hello!

I have the following for sale on Ebay.

Brand new (store display sample) size 9.5D wedge-sole work/casual shoes by Dunham, but made by Weinbrenner (see close-up sole bottom picture), the company that makes Thorogood boots. Made in the USA, of course, and part of a very limited release. Unworn, excellent condition. Very well made, goodyear-welted shoe. Great work shoe, but also excellent as an all-around black casual shoe with a stylish edge.

I'm open to offers between the current bid and the Buy it Now price of $60, as well.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290921244729...84.m1555.l2649

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I took these off ebay a few months ago before I went out of town on an extended trip. They are available once again (and a LOT more seasonally appropriate) now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunham-white...item43bfc17ccf

Plenty of pictures/description on the listing. But feel free to ask me any questions through the forum messaging system. Current bid + $5 (PayPal personal) gets it to you, INCLUDING priority shipping + tracking.

Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Still available. $35, including shipping + tracking in the CONUS, if bought through dappered (contact me using the forum's messaging system, please).

Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SOLD.

Thank you!