Hello!

This is my first post, though I am a long-time reader (and unsuccessful enter-er of giveaway contest ). Anyway, I have the following shoes listed on ebay. Wonderful shoes, bought about two years ago and always kept on shoe trees - but as you can tell by the pictures, hardly ever worn. I've worn them 4 times, each time more and more convinced that they're just too big. I bought them in size 11, because I really liked the styling, and they were out of my size (10) - and that was a fool's errand. Thick socks worked the first time, but once the shoe stretched a little bit, it was a no go. They are now a true size 11.

Obviously not Allen-Edmonds quality, but neither is the price. Generally solidly-made, with a quality feel throughout. Very versatile, and comfortable. I've worn them with jeans, chinos, and tweed pants and corduroy suits, and to my eyes, it's worked very well, and always gotten me compliments.

If anyone knows a good way to make feet grow a size, I'm all ears. If not, please consider buying. For Dappered readers, I'm happy to sell to you at the opening bid price + 11 shipping ('Buy it Now' for $36, PayPal personal). Please contact me through PM here with questions, and we'll work it out.

Auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290917406279

Thanks!