Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JCREW 35% off 16 MAY only

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

JCREW 35% off 16 MAY only

Special code was sent out for 35% off- excludes blazers and suits though suits were not specified in the exclusions fine print- just blazers but when tried to purchase a suit, no love. Seems to work on everything else though.

Since I'm not in the market right now here's my code
    LD1LJHZ4MWV2
    Last edited by ajk170; May 16th, 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here's mine also: WYWWLQ81JZ1V

No blazers, no care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    does anybody have a spare code? would be much appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just checked my email and didn't get one, despite being a pretty regular customer. Would appreciate a pm from anyone not planning to use theirs. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    If anyone else has a spare code they won't use and wouldn't mind PM'ing it to me, would be much appreciated!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    br and jcrew doing 35% on the same day, confusing
    if anyone would pm me one, id appreciate as well

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsampson View Post
    Just checked my email and didn't get one, despite being a pretty regular customer. !
    Me neither. I'm trying to figure out why they didn't send me one despite me shopping there all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I sent an email asking about this promotion and received an interesting reply: "Hello, I spoke with you recently regarding a promotion you found online for 35% off all items on May 16th. I'm sorry to say that we are not and did not offer a promotion for 35% off. As such, I'm unable to extend a 35% off promotion at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." The customer service representative claims they never ran a promotion for 35% off.

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    So much for knowledgeable customer service people- deny, deny, deny- helps save the company money

One-day savings, 5/16! Online & in stores.
    Can't see images in this email? View in browser Go to mobile site

VHZ4MPXPGRVF

Don't miss an email! Add us to your address book: bananarepublic@email.bananarepublic.com
    PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

V H Z 4 M P X P G R V F
    35% off your purchase: Offer valid 05/16/2013 from12:00am ET to 11:59pm ET at Banana Republic online and in stores in the US (including Puerto Rico). Not valid in Canada, or Banana Republic Factory Stores. Discount applies to merchandise only, not to GiftCards, packaging, shipping and handling, or applicable taxes. Online and in-store exclusions are BR Picks, Milly, Monogram, Heritage, 100% Cashmere, Men’s Performance Collection, men’s blazers, designer collections & collaborations, and third party branded merchandise (i.e. Spanx, Adidas, etc.). Additional online exclusions are leather apparel, women’s blazers, men's Gavin, Dawson & Emerson pants, Carlie & Ashley Flats, and men’s Digby & Owen shoes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.

Everyday Free Shipping is valid in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on purchases of $50 or more in the same order. Gift cards, packaging, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement and offer cannot be applied to such items. Eligible customers must select this option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer is good for the order's first "ship-to" address anywhere in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Not valid on international shipments.

If you'd rather not receive email updates from Banana Republic, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking "Unsubscribe" above. If you have any questions about our privacy policy, contact our customer service center via email at custserv@bananarepublic.com or call us at 1-888-BRSTYLE (1-888-277-8953). You may also contact us by postal mail at Banana Republic Customer Services, 5900 North Meadows Drive, Grove City, OH 43123-8476.

© 2001-2013 BananaRepublic.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    ummmm your email is for BR not Jcrew.......