X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use the code bicycle and pin 3953 for free shipping over $50

Comment

"SPRING" and PIN "2840" gets free shipping on any $

ordered the black/white earlier today...$29 aint bad if it's really a $130 shirt...

Comment

Argh.. I wish I noticed this earlier.. Looking for 15.5 x 33.. Never tried on a 34 sleeve length but I'm a short guy (5'8), so I'd imagine it's a bit too long.

Nevermind.. I just picked it up..

Sleeves will be rolled up regardless.

Comment

bleh 38 bucks with taxes and duties, but I wanted a purple gingham shirt anyway so I pulled the trigger.

I really need to stop spending haha. February was too good a month for sales

Comment

^^ True that man. My February credit card bill just made me sad haha

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Picked up the solid white one as well as a pair of refined chinos to replace an exceptionally cheap pair I have. Pants sizing with them has been really wonky for me, so we will see how that ends up. I've always worn a 31-32 waist regardless of brand. Some LEC 32s are just fine, others (like the straight fit jeans I got a few months back) were absurdly tight.

We will see.

Comment

I got the white one and the black gingham.

I am still debating if i should switch to a purple gingham.

I already have 2 similar purples ones but one is a larger check and the other one is a smaller check.

My black check shirt is slightly too small

Comment

Working...
                X