No announcement yet.

LEC $130 shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos was really super about sending extra pairs...at no charge to my card.

Comment

I compare LEC to Gap. LEC probably has better quality, but Gap has way better fit. LEC has better overall selection, but Gap has some cool stuff too if you get past some of that weird hipster stuff. Both can be had for steals if you are patient and lucky. At least this is my experience over the past year.

Comment

It's interesting how this stuff can vary so much from person to person. At 6' and 190lb The 32x32 pants and M sweaters at LEC have fit me perfectly (even the sleeves). Whereas Gap stuff fits nicely through the body but the sleeves are never long enough.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I've got some LEC and it is fine, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. I bought 3 pairs of the jeans when they were 14 bucks, and at that price, they are amazing. But I don't feel like they are made as well as other jeans at the same price as the full price (can't put my finger on it exactly, but they just seem less solid than say, a pair of Levi's). Some of their other stuff is just OK. My big problem is the fit. I'm a bigger guy. Working very hard to be smaller, and will get there, BUT I am just built on too big of a frame for alot of their stuff, even when I'm not carrying extra weight (I'm 5'11, and when I weighed 155 lbs, I still had a 34 inch waist, and was probably a 46 inch jacket)

Comment

This shirt is down to $29 today. A perfect example of why you should never buy anything from LEC at regular price.

Comment

...annnnd, I just ordered it.

Comment

@OS - Which color did you go with? I'm thinking of ordering it also.

Comment

I really like that shirt, but my size is gone. Damn!

Comment

Might pick one up in black, assuming it's still in stock by the time I get home so I can use a gift card I have from a previous return...

Comment

I just ordered one in each color to see which one I like. I showed all sizes available. These shirts were sized weird in the first place. they only had half sizes to begin with (14.5, 15.5, 16.5...)

Comment

I'm a little confused... how is this a $130 shirt? It's showing up as $70 on sale for $29 to me...

Comment

@hornsup84 - Started at $130, then lowered to $70, today $29.

Comment

Got it -- thanks. I was very confused for a second there.

Comment

I actually got the white. I like that discreet little selvedge striping inside the placket.

Comment

booooo their free shipping and 25% code must have expired yesterday. Costs about 48 dollars if I were to order it with shipping and duties. Not worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X