Thoughts on this "Quilted Bike Jacket"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on this "Quilted Bike Jacket"

So my Mother-in-law surprised me with a late christmas gift yesterday.

Its a jacket I've wanted for quite some time now, just never pulled the trigger because of price and budget.

But I would like the opinion of others on it, be aware it "wears" better in person than online pictures.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11872721&cp=1766205.1895471&vi ew=all&ab=viewall&parentPage=family

P.S. the belt comes off as well.

Well... I like it a lot. But I am partial to the quilted jacket look (see: a couple posts down). Looks awesome! It would be even better to see a shot of the jacket in action, as it were.

Ben

Comment

Looks great! Looks a lot like the one I got.

Comment

I'd make out with it, a little.

Comment

I'll try and get pics up of me wearing the jacket this week hopefully. Being that I work in business professional attire,we dont wear casual clothing. So the delay might extend to the weekend!

It will probably be of more help and interest to see me in it rather than online pictures.

Comment

I like that a lot!

Comment

Here's one like mine in the same size as mine (so this should fit around a 41-42):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260932581573&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1413

currently at $100.

It says it's 100% polyester, not waxed cotton, but it might be worth a message to the seller to get a picture of the content tag on the inside...

Comment

An xxl fits 42?

Comment

Oops! An XL fits a 42. It's Japanese sizing I think. XXL is probably 44?

Comment

nice, good find good price. Do you find you jacket fairly warm with good insulation when wearing it?

Comment

nice, good find good price. Do you find you jacket fairly warm with good insulation when wearing it?

Comment

It's very warm when zipped up. I would wear it without hesitation down to 15 degrees or so with a sweater underneath, which is true of most of my outerwear. I got my Woolrich parka to take over below that.

Comment

Working...
                        X