Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason_carreira
    replied

I like the slub summer shirts I just got. Bright and colorful.

Leave a comment:

• robert
    replied

The mens vintage dobby shirt is unquestionably worth buying. The fabric is in between flannel and chambray. great pattern. it's a more unique/stylish look than your ordinary flannel.

Of note i like my shirts in the jcrew slim fit cut so i did have to have my tailor take it in but as you can get it so cheap it was worth the price

Leave a comment:

• glen_delossantos
    replied

I bought a couple Hyde Park Tailored Fit OCBDs before and for the money, they are a tremendous value. The biggest problem for me was the armhole opening and sleeve width. Something a good tailor can fix. Also, I'm short so the chest pocket was too big and low. Alas, they went back.

If they could do the LEC OCBD with the Hyde Park material and collar, I would not buy any other shirt.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

I really like the heritage striped oxford I just got in my recent LEC package. The fabric is nice and substantial, with a lived-in feeling. The fit may not be a true slim but it's not boxy either.

Leave a comment:

• ninja138
    replied

For heavy duty OCBDs, I highly recommend the tailored fit Hyde Parks over at Lands' End. Good cut with neck/sleeve sizing, great feel and weight in the fabric. Can't recommend them enough.

Leave a comment:

• glen_delossantos
    replied

What do you think of the Heritage Oxfords? I rather like them, but I'm gonna have darts put in because the waist is still a little baggy. Collar could be bigger, too...

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    started a topic Two shirts worth your time at LEC

Two shirts worth your time at LEC

If you don't know about the general staples at LEC, I've probably bought em all. Returned most of them, but even though there are other shirts I get more excited about wearing, the LEC ones I've kept are great. Here's two that are outside the realm of staples:

Nailhead Oxford. Cheap, when on sale. Very heavy duty, interesting mix between workwear and non. I definitely like the thickness of the fabric. I suggest sizing down: my chest measures 44, and I'm wearing a medium. It's def slim, but fits well enough, and I'm still losing weight.

Blackwatch cord: beautiful, just beautiful shirt; lined nicely, and real soft. Again, size down; also a medium in this.

Working...
X