Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap argyle socks at Target ($3 per pair)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap argyle socks at Target ($3 per pair)

Just thoguht I would throw a heads-up out there. I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but...

I was in Target a couple of days ago and found individual pairs of argyle socks for $3 each. Everywhere else I go, I see either really expensive individual pairs or multi-packs that inevitibly contain a pair or two of plain socks.

They don't have a huge variety but they had grey/red and navy/red. My one pair of good brown shoes is actually quite red so these socks are going to work well with my grey and navy suits.

FWIW, they had other patterns, but most were winter clearance like snowflakes and reindeer. :-P

Thanks for the heads up, although it has been mentioned before.

Target socks (Merona brand) are a little too thin IMO. The argyle patterns are beautiful, but they definitely feel like $3 socks. Due to the light weight I usually only wear them in the summer.

I think when the Argyle socks go on sale at GAP, it's a better deal. They also float right around $3.

And surprisingly, about twice year Old Navy carries beautiful argyle socks that are heavy enough for winter but not too heavy. I got like 14 pairs at $1.50 each a few months ago.

Comment

Well so long as they don't fall apart too easily, thin socks work for me. I live pretty far south so my wardrobe doesn't have to be fully weather proof. Thanks for the heads up on the others, though. I picked up 3 pair at Target, but I could use some more, and variety would be good.

Comment

I still love my colorful socks from Topman.com... Just be prepared to wait because they're in the UK and it takes a while

Comment

I love target socks, been wearing them for about 3 years now. When they first started carrying them, they were 2.50$ each. now they are 3. during new years day sale, they were all on sale for 2 bucks. I stocked up once again!

Comment

I wore my Target argyle socks yesterday and noticed that they have a hole on the top of the foot after only one wear. I didn't do anything unusual with them. The quality does not seem to be very good so far.

Comment

Mine didn't fall apart as much as they faded, pilled, and shrunk. The newer ones on $3 clearance look to be a little longer than previous iterations, so I bought a few to replace my worn ones.

Comment

Working...
              X