Are these shoes "too much"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these shoes "too much"?

I bought these shoes dirt cheap for a costume party a while back, but they're not crap shoes. My wife thinks they looks very feminine (she used a different word), and doesn't want me to wear them out the door. I'm personally not sure I'm brave enough to, anyway. :-) Do you all think there's any way to make these things work or are they just "too much"?

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6487/whiteshoes.jpg

I don't think they're too much, but I do think they're ugly

Comment

LOL nice...

Comment

if it wasn't for the low back, I'd be okay with them.

then again, I do love me some dub monks, and own yellow shoes. as well as green boat shoes. I'm not most people.

Comment

Ouch! You could wear them with a white suit (sockless of course) with a nice deep V T-Shirt underneath :P

There is a way to make them work: put them on ebay.

Comment

Yeah not the most aesthetically pleasing shoes...if you really want to wear a pair of white shoes, I'd try white bucks, great summer look if you can pull it off.

Comment

I'm sorry; but, those are awful...no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I agree with the white bucks...

Comment

LOL well I bought them originally for an $80's party so you all aren't hurting my felings. :-) I'd sell them if I thought I could get anything for them. My wife is taking a load of her stuff down to the consignment store so I suppose I'll be sending these along, too.

Comment

Working...
                X