Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long hairs are officially back?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Long hairs are officially back?

    Having long hair has always tempted me and this article at has made me think about them again. Any input will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by greg_s; December 16, 2013, 06:55 PM.

    #2
    That's an interesting web site. The article was very hard to read, and if I'm not mistaken-there are only 2 articles on that site? Both prompting you to buy a custom shirt?

    Comment


      #3
      That's not really long hair. 2nd one is more a classic "slick back" type haircut that bradley cooper, david beckham, brad pitt have had a few times over the past years.

      1st one, the beard looks terrible, give that boy some testosterone!

      Comment


        #4
        Great! I can't wait to grow my hair out again! Oh, wait... I can't.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TravelingJ View Post
          That's an interesting web site. The article was very hard to read, and if I'm not mistaken-there are only 2 articles on that site? Both prompting you to buy a custom shirt?
          Never thought of reading the other stuff but yes the article was of interest.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
            That's not really long hair. 2nd one is more a classic "slick back" type haircut that bradley cooper, david beckham, brad pitt have had a few times over the past years.

            1st one, the beard looks terrible, give that boy some testosterone!
            So no harm in 2nd style for mid management position?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Duvel View Post
              Great! I can't wait to grow my hair out again! Oh, wait... I can't.
              I'm with you man. I wore my hair long for about 15 years, got tired of it, cut it shorter, and then suddenly, as if in protest, it just started to thin. I guess I could wear it long if I liked the Gallagher look, but I decided to go in a different direction.

              P.S. when my hair was long it was down to my shoulder blades. I don't think of the styles in that article as long.

              Comment


                #8
                Nah, I'd call the hair in the article scruffy. Long is what you and I had. I also had thick. People used to call me Jim (for Jim Morrison) although back then I was going more for Mick or Keith.

                Comment


                  #9
                  It also helps to look like those guys.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You could probably get away with that on the West Coast. Dunno about EC. Not sure long hair is that back yet... in fact I'm not sure it's more in style than a few years ago, but whatever.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      The second one could easily be turned into a more professional hairstyle with the length and let loose for more social occasions. Now an old boys club I doubt it would fly unless the hair was completley trimmed around the sides and back so there were zero curls.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I've been going for a mix between Bradley Cooper and what Ryan Reynolds has been sporting lately (which is longer than usual for him, but slightly more trimmed on the sides than Cooper).

                        I think this shoot was in GQ... but may have been Men's Health:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          As for whether that's good for you, hard to judge. I think it's perfectly acceptable in NYC in professional settings. I think anything super long and you can start offending some people who think it's less professional. This is very similar to the debate on whether to wear a beard to an interview or not. Shorter is safer, but longer can work.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Crims View Post
                            You could probably get away with that on the West Coast. Dunno about EC. Not sure long hair is that back yet... in fact I'm not sure it's more in style than a few years ago, but whatever.
                            Oh no, some dude posted an "article" on his fashion blog that long "hairs" are in, so its "official"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mattface View Post
                              "hairs"
                              That part made me cringe, so much so that I didn't read past the first few sentences.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X