Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon
    replied

My first thought was of my older next door neighbor. She is an old church volunteer woman. So no from me.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

There seems to be a consensus...I guess I should listen to my gut - if you don't love it, don't buy it.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

I think I know why they're still available...

Leave a comment:

• grasking
    replied

Neither of those shoes appeal to me.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

I would've bought the loafers in my crazy-buy-it-if-it's-cheap-in-my-size days, but not now. The stitching on the oxfords is strange to me; too decorative or something.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    started a topic Thoughts on these shoes?

Thoughts on these shoes?

First

Second

These were made for Paul Stuart and I think are just remainder/overstock being cleared out at quite a discount. They add new stock every now and then and the good stuff usually gets snapped up fast, but these two remain, in my size, and I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in a while, so....

I'm not sure if I really like the styling of the first pair, but it's so cheap (I should re-read the "self control" thread...). I can't decide if they're visually interesting, or trying too hard.

The second looks off for some reason compared to the usual loafer (I never wear loafers btw), they strike me as something a fairy tale character that lives in the woods would wear...Is it the "tongue" not being as long/curved as I'm used to seeing?

Working...
X