Combatant Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vishaalmelwani View Post
    awesome! let me know if I can be of any help.

thanks!
    Hey, is it the same lining materials in all the blazers?
    Cotton travel, wool travel, and summit?

Comment

Anyone own a CG peacoat? Curious about the weight of the wool and overall quality. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Manceptional View Post
        Anyone own a CG peacoat? Curious about the weight of the wool and overall quality. Any help or info would be appreciated.
        I ordered the Navy Peacoat and It'll be arriving on Wednesday, I'll upload pics and a quick review once I get it.

Comment

I asked a while ago and got no answer. Will there be anymore canvas weekender bags before Christmas? It's probably too late anyway. I'd need it in a week.

EDIT: [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION]
          My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
            I asked a while ago and got no answer. Will there be anymore canvas weekender bags before Christmas? It's probably too late anyway. I'd need it in a week.

Hey [MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION]

Do you mind sending me an e-mail [email protected] I'll see if there isn't something I can do for you!

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post

I just got a note in my inbox that my bag didn't ship due to L.A. Port traffic and that it would ship next week. Came with a discount code, too. Mine was preordered, so maybe you will luck out. Regardless, I appreciate the classy email and the discount. With just a week slippage, it would have been easy to let it slide, but the notification and explanation were a great step in the right direction .

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonFed View Post
                I just got a note in my inbox that my bag didn't ship due to L.A. Port traffic and that it would ship next week. Came with a discount code, too. Mine was preordered, so maybe you will luck out. Regardless, I appreciate the classy email and the discount. With just a week slippage, it would have been easy to let it slide, but the notification and explanation were a great step in the right direction .
                Yes apologize for the inconvenience. No matter how hard we push they aren't relenting. We are working around the clock to try and get these guys out as fast as possible. If anyone has any questions feel free to ping my inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonFed View Post
                  Hmmm interesting. I pre-ordered on 10/15 and didn't get any such email? [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks, would appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by ajs116 View Post
                      Hmmm interesting. I pre-ordered on 10/15 and didn't get any such email? [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION]
                      Could you ping my email: [email protected] I'll dig in for you!

Thanks,

Comment

Hey everyone I got the new Navy peacoat today. Initial impressions are it's extremely soft. The wool feels high quality. The color is definitely dark navy, almost black/charcoal. When I pulled it out the box I had to look at the tag to make sure it was Navy. If I'm honest I don't believe it's Navy. My lady says she can see blue undertones. When I take it out tomorrow I'll see if it lightens up a bit in natural sunlight. It's slim too. I found it to have the right amount of taper in the waist and the arms are fitted. Fits perfect for my shoulders. I did have a chunky knit sweater on when I tried it so it'll be fine when it comes to layering. The interior lining is different than the lining that's in the website photos and unfortunately you'll lose the interior pocket as well. For me that's kind of a bummer. The jacket also came with a nice storage bag and also a proper hanger.

[MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] The peacoat I received has a different lining that what appears on the website. Is this last years peacoat or did something change after the pics were taken for the website?

Last edited by Michael Lemus; December 16, 2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=13756]michael L[/MENTION], what size did you get and if you don't mind, what are your stats?

Comment

Originally posted by orinix View Post
                            [MENTION=13756]michael L[/MENTION], what size did you get and if you don't mind, what are your stats?
                            I picked up a medium. Stats are 5 6 short, 175 lbs, 31 waist.

Comment

[MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] I seem to be having constant issues with the Combat Gent fulfillment services. One time, I received a navy suit jacket and black pants instead of all navy as I requested.

Recently, I exchanged a 40R suit jacket for another 40R suit jacket because the original had mediocre construction. When I received my return, the receipt was marked 40R, but the suit jacket itself was a 42R. I contacted customer service, and they told me to manage my return myself. Today, when I tried to exchange my incorrectly sent 42R, I was notified that the 40R is OUT OF STOCK. I am generally happy with Combatant Gentlemen products, but the fulfillment service quality has gone downhill significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by vai View Post
                                [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] I seem to be having constant issues with the Combat Gent fulfillment services. One time, I received a navy suit jacket and black pants instead of all navy as I requested.

Recently, I exchanged a 40R suit jacket for another 40R suit jacket because the original had mediocre construction. When I received my return, the receipt was marked 40R, but the suit jacket itself was a 42R. I contacted customer service, and they told me to manage my return myself. Today, when I tried to exchange my incorrectly sent 42R, I was notified that the 40R is OUT OF STOCK. I am generally happy with Combatant Gentlemen products, but the fulfillment service quality has gone downhill significantly.
                                Hey [MENTION=14595]vai[/MENTION],

I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience. We are working around the clock to ensure that our facility is moving at a rapid pace to fix these issues. If possible, could you e-mail me your order details to [email protected] and I will take care of this immediately for you.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                X