Combatant Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cbiscuit View Post
    So what is the general consensus on CG suits? Worth the money? Better than an equally priced suit from JAB or MW?

I can't weed thru 124 pages of posts to find the answer...
    If you're unwilling to read the opinions already given, why would an additional opinion that you would have to read hold any more weight? Are you honestly asking to have the thread recapped just for you? There comes a point when a man has to be responsible for educating himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbiscuit View Post
      I don't wear suits everyday, but maybe a few times a month. I need another suit for an upcoming assignment. Should i look at a CG then, given that i wasn't looking to spend more than about 200 anyway (and really only know JAB)?
      From what I've read, they're a good value in their price range. You could do some hunting and probably find a nicer suit lightly used on eBay outer in a thrift store.

I personally am not a fan of the styling. If you can afford more there are definitely better options.
      My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonFed View Post
        [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION]

Are there sizing guides available for the new peacoats and topcoats. With the site redesign, I can't seem to find them.
        Not sure why the size specs aren't up on the product page, but will make sure it's taken care of asap! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by vai View Post
          [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] I preordered a suit size 40R, 32. My concern is that my suit may be the wrong size. Therefore, if I need to exchange them, my size may not be available? How should I deal with this?
          Hey [MENTION=14595]vai[/MENTION], please excuse the late response. If you pre-ordered and it is the wrong size, we have extra stock for those cases. So whether you change it now, or later when you receive the suit, rest assured we will be able to help with exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
            Just checked out yesterday the new collection for pre-order and I must say i love most of them!
            The blue nailhead suit, brown windowpane and the blue check are in the basket already, only waiting for the permission from the Dept. of Budget and Management aka the Wife.
            Glad you like the releases!

Comment

Originally posted by groomt View Post
              And once again guys that need Modern Fit get the short end of the stick, or stock as it were.
              Fear not!

A lot of Modern fit styles coming your way in just a few weeks .

Comment

[MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] I have a wedding on November 7th. Is there any way I can receive a modern fit tuxedo in 42R or 42L by that date? They are out of stock on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieque View Post
                  [MENTION=10808]vishaalmelwani[/MENTION] I have a wedding on November 7th. Is there any way I can receive a modern fit tuxedo in 42R or 42L by that date? They are out of stock on the site.
                  November 7, 2015? That is like 2 weeks away? I am totally going copy this and send it to my wife as proof that I am not the only procrastinating male. I am hoping that you already have a tux rented for Nov 7 and you are just checking to see if the purchase is an option because if not dude you are cutting it close. Good luck and congrats on the wedding.

Comment

hey @jokeloo

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I think we can help you out!

Thanks,

Comment

@visaalmelwani, any idea of when you'll be restocking modern fit vests?

Comment

Do you have any information on when the new tuxedo designs are going to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by egruszka View Post
                          @visaalmelwani, any idea of when you'll be restocking modern fit vests?
                          Hey!

They are being re-stocked as we speak.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by xucardsfan08 View Post
                            Do you have any information on when the new tuxedo designs are going to be released?
                            Yes! Mid - November right in time for Tux season!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Comment

Have any of you tried any of CG travel jackets? Ive done research but havent found much? Also could they be used the same way a blazer would? Sorry im fairly new to this and in the market for a navy jacket many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hector View Post
                                Have any of you tried any of CG travel jackets? Ive done research but havent found much? Also could they be used the same way a blazer would? Sorry im fairly new to this and in the market for a navy jacket many thanks
                                http://the-style-guide.com/2015/06/0...travel-jacket/ This link has a pretty good review. I'm tempted to give one a shot next time I've got some extra clothes money.

Comment

Working...
                                X