Combatant Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elephant View Post
    Nice release today. Finally, a quality suit from this company.
    It's the price I've always wanted to pay: https://combatgent.com/suits/three-piece-middleman-suit
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Hey [MENTION=11233]facelessghost[/MENTION]

Thanks for reaching out and I apologize for the slow process it's been. I am actually in heads down mode re-tooling our reverse/return logistics as we speak. We are working constantly to fix the speed issues in dealing with returns and exchanges. We've added people to our warehouse staff and I can guarantee that this is my #1 priority right now. I think you will be pretty happy once you see the changes we are implementing within the next 2 weeks.

Once again I do apologize, and if you'd like to e-mail me directly at [email protected] I'd like to make this right.

Noted on all your notes - We have tweaked a few things for our Spring suits dropping in the next week and half or so.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
        It's the price I've always wanted to pay: https://combatgent.com/suits/three-piece-middleman-suit
        lol I'm glad you guys like the April fools joke

Comment

Originally posted by vishaalmelwani View Post
          Noted on all your notes - We have tweaked a few things for our Spring suits dropping in the next week and half or so.

Thanks,
          Can you give any details about those tweaks? New buttons, lining, full canvas, etc. Are the spring suits featuring new patterns or expanded color options? It's more of a fall color, but any dark brown suit options in the pipeline?

Comment

Hey [MENTION=12395]batkins9[/MENTION]

Sure - we've tweaked the arm-hole a bit to be a bit more relaxed. This will specifically help guys with a wider shoulder base. Our shoulders feature a lot softer shoulder construction. The full suiting collection can be seen in this video here: https://vimeo.com/122061448

As per full Canvas - we won't be offering this in our Ready-to-wear line as there isn't that big of a demand for it. Price aside, full canvas suits tend to be a tad bit heavier as well. No dark brown slated for Spring, but 4 brown suits are slated for the fall. I just wrapped up F/W 2015 and you can definitely look forward to a lot more outerwear, tweed blazers, and some amazing patterns as well!

Thanks,

Comment

Oh Vishaal, you sneaky butt. Ready-to-wear line, meaning, Made-to-measure coming soon? It's going to go well with the shoes

Comment

Hi Vishaal,

i shot you over an email last week about checking out the Irvine office. I wasn't sure if the emails weren't getting through but I'm still interested in viewing the suits first hand if you're available.

Comment

[MENTION=2522]MikeD[/MENTION]ragon

You caught me sir!

Yep - MTM is going to be launching at the end of the month. More details soon.

Pricing: Starting @ $300 for suits and $350 tuxes

Thanks,

Comment

hey [MENTION=6964]jlin015[/MENTION]

Sorry about that - do you mind pinging me again. My inbox gets a bit hectic at times.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

Thanks,

Comment

@vishaal

I skimmed the video but didn't hear ... are new suits coming in modern fit?

and are you guys having a tie sale anytime soon?

Comment

@vishaal

I have been keeping my eye on you guys for the last 6 months but nothing is ever in stock on your website. I have signed up for the email notifications but have yet to receive one. Also, I am as normal as they come, 38R and 32 pant. Occasionally I see a 38R but never a 32 pant.

Is there a better way to order than on the website?

I am going to a wedding in two months time and would love to wear one of your suits, if I can get it. Is it likely that I will be able to buy something from you guys? Or should I go elsewhere at this time.

BTW, I have several shirts from CG and they fit great! No need for any tailoring. I am a very happy customer.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cpeterson View Post
                          @vishaal

I have been keeping my eye on you guys for the last 6 months but nothing is ever in stock on your website. I have signed up for the email notifications but have yet to receive one. Also, I am as normal as they come, 38R and 32 pant. Occasionally I see a 38R but never a 32 pant.

Is there a better way to order than on the website?

I am going to a wedding in two months time and would love to wear one of your suits, if I can get it. Is it likely that I will be able to buy something from you guys? Or should I go elsewhere at this time.

BTW, I have several shirts from CG and they fit great! No need for any tailoring. I am a very happy customer.

Thanks
                          Hey [MENTION=13813]cpeterson[/MENTION],

First off, I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it's been rough and we've been working tirelessly to get our stock up to par. It seems as though our stock gets wiped out rather quickly when we do re-stock. If you want to e-mail me directly at [email protected] I'll see if I can get you more specific dates.

If you are looking through the site right now, we did release two new suits yesterday in which your size is fully stocked. They can be found:

here: https://combatgent.com/suits/blue-he...-slim-fit-suit

&

here: https://combatgent.com/suits/black-h...-slim-fit-suit

Please let me know if I can help with anything further.

P.S. we are working on getting our stock fully loaded very shortly!

Thanks,

Comment

Hi @Vishal,

I was just wondering what's the usual turnaround for orders of in stock items? I ordered something last Friday and was hoping to get it by next week so I can get it tailored in time for some weddings in mid may.

Comment

Originally posted by Kensou View Post
                              Hi @Vishal,

I was just wondering what's the usual turnaround for orders of in stock items? I ordered something last Friday and was hoping to get it by next week so I can get it tailored in time for some weddings in mid may.
                              In my experience, 2 weeks seems to be the turn around time from placing and order to when it's shipped. Then another week or so on delivery from LA to St. Louis. So 3-4 weeks from order date.

Comment

Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                                In my experience, 2 weeks seems to be the turn around time from placing and order to when it's shipped. Then another week or so on delivery from LA to St. Louis. So 3-4 weeks from order date.
                                Ah man, that'd be cutting it pretty close, but thanks for letting me know your experience on that! It was kind of an impulse buy, or I'd have normally bought it much earlier had I known the general timing.

Comment

Working...
                                X