No announcement yet.

Combatant Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've looked through and didnt see this question or answer, but what's the weight of the wool on the peacoat and over coats?

Comment

Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
      You can find the measurements scattered throughout this page:

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...n_and_we_sell/

Just search the page for "size chart" and you'll find what you're looking for.
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashiona...ant_gentlemen/

Cg screw up this guy and his gmen tux pretty badly before his wedding this April.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
          http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashiona...ant_gentlemen/

Cg screw up this guy and his gmen tux pretty badly before his wedding this April.
          Wow. Poor guy. Lately, I've been getting the impression that CG, at times, really struggles with their SCM.

Comment

Are there any plans to expand the modern fit options? Several of the slim fit options intrigue me but wouldn't fit.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=3910]jackbauer24[/MENTION]

We are on it and trying to take care of this customer as we speak.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by vishaalmelwani View Post
                Hey [MENTION=3910]jackbauer24[/MENTION]

We are on it and trying to take care of this customer as we speak.

Thanks,
                That is good, I hope a solution work out between CG and the OP from the other thread. Will the OP get 50% off his tuxs and all of his gmen tuxs on time before his April wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                  That is good, I hope a solution work out between CG and the OP from the other thread. Will the OP get 50% off his tuxs and all of his gmen tuxs on time before his April wedding?
                  Sure - we offered to take care of the wedding completely free of charge.

We have since let go of the customer service person who was helping him.

Comment

I noticed on some of the $200 modern fit suits, it lists:

"New breathable lining"

Is this different than the poly/rayon lining in the other suits?

What is the new breathable lining made out of?

Comment

Originally posted by EmptyWallet View Post
                      I noticed on some of the $200 modern fit suits, it lists:

"New breathable lining"

Is this different than the poly/rayon lining in the other suits?

What is the new breathable lining made out of?
                      Wishful thinking: please be bemberg.
                      6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

So CG is having stock issues because of a dock strike in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by mike dragon View Post
                          So CG is having stock issues because of a dock strike in LA.
                          That sucks. I'm in supply chain and know these things can just crush smaller businesses. We get issues with customs all the time.

Comment

Yea, I've heard supply chain ALWAYS has issues like that, especially since most every company operates in other countries. Good news is they are also getting a 10x bigger warehouse so hopefully in the future they'll have enough reserve stock to sit out problems like that.

Also the spring collection coming out soon will bring Athletic Fit shirts.

Comment

Yea, I've heard supply chain ALWAYS has issues like that, especially since most every company operates in other countries. Good news is they are also getting a 10x bigger warehouse so hopefully in the future they'll have enough reserve stock to sit out problems like that.

Where are you getting your info on upcoming CG stuff? Thanks.

Comment

Ah... the age old dilemma: carry inventory or JIT deliveries.

Comment

Working...
                                X