Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combatant Gentleman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
    Here's a link to the modern fit pant table referenced in my post: https://i.imgur.com/ws1vPky.png
    [MENTION=12319]Wahoo1997[/MENTION] -- you're correct; it's not apples-to-apples. To make it so, divide the figures under "thigh down 1" crotch" in the modern fit size chart by half. That will provide for an accurate comparison with the slim fit pants.

    The reason for this discrepancy is that these size charts are technically for internal use only; when we posted size charts on our website for our suits, it actually lead to more returns and exchanges because first-time suit buyers weren't sure how to navigate them. We're working on making more user-friendly size charts so we can provide them for all products without confusing anyone.

    Comment


      Thanks. I figured it was something like that.

      Comment


        I went and ordered the overcoat in small yesterday, it should arrive on Friday. I'll do a review on it when I get it. For reference I'm 5'10, 160lbs and pretty fit/athletic and was suggested to get the small after telling customer service that I wear a 38R suit jacket. We'll see soon

        Comment


          How do their suits compare to the Thompson?

          Comment


            I'm ordering the 3-piece Navy Windowpane in 36S. I think I read in an earlier post that the vest run large, so I ordered a 34S, just want to find out if anyone else have experience with the vest sizing.

            Thanks.

            Comment


              In response to ZMAC. Did this review back in Sept after CG sent me a suit to review. http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...l=1#post183423
              Have since sold my Thompson by the way.

              Comment


                Originally posted by jayashae View Post
                I went and ordered the overcoat in small yesterday, it should arrive on Friday. I'll do a review on it when I get it. For reference I'm 5'10, 160lbs and pretty fit/athletic and was suggested to get the small after telling customer service that I wear a 38R suit jacket. We'll see soon
                Keep us in the loop!!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by fernandezbuys View Post
                  In response to ZMAC. Did this review back in Sept after CG sent me a suit to review. http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...l=1#post183423
                  Have since sold my Thompson by the way.
                  Fernandezbuys - having owned the suit for a while, are you still happy with it?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Embargo1063 View Post
                    Keep us in the loop!!
                    I don't have it yet, but they have a 25% off outerwear today if you want to risk it... it would save you quite a bit! I wish I bought it today haha

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jayashae View Post
                      I don't have it yet, but they have a 25% off outerwear today if you want to risk it... it would save you quite a bit! I wish I bought it today haha
                      I saw that. Dropped it in my virtual cart and just about pulled the trigger. I'm far from a "big spender" but to be totally honest I'd rather miss out on the +-$30 deal, as crazy as that seems, than risk it only to have to do the buy-try-return to California dance. I trust my fellow Dappered users and I knew you were intent on taking the plunge regardless. Now do you see why I'm expecting a tip-top review?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Embargo1063 View Post
                        I saw that. Dropped it in my virtual cart and just about pulled the trigger. I'm far from a "big spender" but to be totally honest I'd rather miss out on the +-$30 deal, as crazy as that seems, than risk it only to have to do the buy-try-return to California dance. I trust my fellow Dappered users and I knew you were intent on taking the plunge regardless. Now do you see why I'm expecting a tip-top review?
                        hahaha. the pressure is on! will prob post by sunday

                        Comment


                          I received my overcoat yesterday. The herringbone pattern is really nice and not exactly subtle (noticeable across a board room I'd say). Mine was too small as its really slim. Length was spot on. Will post a more in depth review once I get the correct size.

                          Comment


                            I'm size 36S in slim fit suiting, will the overcoat in size S be too big for me? I think the chest measurement is rather large at 21 5/8.

                            Comment


                              is the coat thick/warm enough for northeastern winters?

                              Comment


                                I wear a 46r and the xl was small on me. As fo warmth, I live in ny and think it will be ok for a normal winter. Polar vortex? Not sure.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X