Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by imliuwhoru View Post
      With that out of the way, he's given you a pretty reasonable explanation as to why the information on the website is incorrect. Give him some time after the holiday rush to change it. It took them 2.5 weeks to get my suit out to me. I'm pretty sure they're swamped with other matters at this point in the year.
      Not just that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he hired a web developer and that developer happens to be on the beach in Mexico or something right now... industries slow down around now and it's hard to expect timely action on advice literally given on Christmas Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
        Shit just got real...
        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Hey guys,

Yep - we gave our devs a few days off. Sorry about the latency.

I am actually doing some fabric hunting for next year and I'd like to get some early opinions on some patterns if you guys don't mind. We've got a lot of requests for plaid blazers. Maybe doing it half lined to keep the weight down, perfect to go with denim? Here are some Super 110s I'm looking at now (sorry for the iphone pics). They may be a bit too ostentatious for the complete suit, but just brainstorming. Anyone have any thoughts or special wants/needs. I'd love to hear em!

Thanks,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/524yczmuth...%20%281%29.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ildm4lli7b...%20%281%29.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5sk0u8gxchy4o2/photo%203.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezzidv3vuw9a3hl/photo%204.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p66nhtuz4101uhz/photo%205.JPG

Thanks!

Comment

I personally reallt like the 4th one (the one with the purple).

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
              I personally reallt like the 4th one (the one with the purple).
              Got it!

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Shade
                It's pretty funny that you are mocking me and defending a guy, who has time every day to "take notes" but yet cant take two minutes to change or have changed a few lines of text on a cookie cutter, templated website, who for the last week has known and has been collecting money off a product that he is falsely representing as one of the main sell points of the suit, to unsuspecting customers. I dont care, because I will never buy one of these suits now. He's been shady since day one on most of the materials the suits are made out of, and purposely keeping the info off the site. Hell, the review from this website pretty clearly spells it out. You think cause they guy posts here he is your best buddy and you enable him. Good going. I can imagine if someone was selling hats on here, cheap 20 dollar hats, and advertised them as snapback hats, but when you got them, they were velcro backed, how many of you would bitch, and the guy just "took notes" and didnt change the site. "Hey it's just velcro" right? Maybe just buttons to you, you got sold a false product. Make fun all you want, Im glad you like your suit, but you got got.

Blatant lie: http://i43.tinypic.com/s3cwwk.jpg
                Hey Shade,

I see you are pretty upset here and I apologize. I myself am not a developer. We are moving as fast as possible and I am waiting for my engineers to return from Holiday break. I ensure you I will have that irraticated from the site at once. Please keep in mind we did have horn buttons on our suits at one point, but were asked by a number of clients to remove them from our newer suits as mentioned before. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and as soon as I can get it down it will be deleted from the site.

I am using my time now to work on new stuff for the new year and I am sorry again if you feel that this is taking precedence. It will be fixed at once and I will refrain from posting until it is fixed.

Sorry again.

Thanks,

Comment

Also, I'm sure if you asked Joe about what he thought of the suit in terms of value and style alone sans marketing, he would be extremely complimentary.

Just got my pants back from the tailor today. Looks like I need to get them tapered. Didn't think I would have to.

Vishal: that lining that you're using for the pockets of the pants and the jacket really needs to get swapped out for something better in the next iteration of blazers/pants. It's just doesn't feel anywhere near the quality of the rest of the garment
                  Last edited by imliuwhoru; December 30, 2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imliuwhoru View Post
                    Also, I'm sure if you asked Joe about what he thought of the suit in terms of value and style alone sans marketing, he would be extremely complimentary.

Just got my pants back from the tailor today. Looks like I need to get them tapered. Didn't think I would have to.

Vishal: that lining that you're using for the pockets of the pants and the jacket really needs to get swapped out for something better in the next iteration of blazers/pants. It's just doesn't feel anywhere near the quality of the rest of the garment
                    Got it and agreed. Been doing some sourcing on the lining side as well. Will follow up shortly! Trying to find a good bemburg source without breaking the bank!

Thanks,

Comment

Let's keep it civil, folks. Buttons aren't worth losing your cool or other people's respect.
                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                        Let's keep it civil, folks. Buttons aren't worth losing your cool or other people's respect.
                        If you think this is crazy, I'm on a different corner of the internet watching people flame each other over LED bulb efficiency calculations.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                          If you think this is crazy, I'm on a different corner of the internet watching people flame each other over LED bulb efficiency calculations.
                          Around here, we try to head things off before they get close to "crazy"...
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you lose your cool last week claiming to have had sex with another forum member's mother? I for one enjoy seeing your true colors come out

Comment

I just like how this virtual sparring seems so relevant to the thread title. It's like an invitation for gents to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                                I just like how this virtual sparring seems so relevant to the thread title. It's like an invitation for gents to argue.
                                You would think that.

Knave. EN GARDE.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X