Paul Fredrick Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Fredrick Shirts

Clicked on an ad for these guys and found their white shirt deal. Pretty nice!

Then I looked on Dappered to see if there was anything about them, and I found this hilarious comment.

Any further information? Good option? Gateway to more of their quality shirts or just another you get what you pay for discount?

Haven't tried them. Seems like a pretty good deal. Buy one if you want it and write a review for us!

Comment

$6.95 shipping, ouch!

Comment

I have a couple pair of their socks that are pretty nice

Comment

I just ordered one trim fit white OCBD button cuff with white monogramming on the cuff for $27 shipped and I'll post about the fit when I get it.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Yeah Boi!

Comment

My Father in Law swears by them, and I think he could more or less buy whatever shirt he wants at this point. That said, I haven't actually seen him wear one so I don't have any first hand experience. I might jump on a couple after christmas

Comment

I'm a Paul Frederick fan; but, the lowest rung dress shirts (which are the promo ones), and especially those in white, are just too thin to work for me (and they wrinkle like crazy). If you step up to the next level, the shirts get a big boost in quality....I like their non-wrinkle shirts a lot. For this price range, though, I generally stick with Lands End or JAB traveler/signature....

Comment

I finally had a chance to try on the shirt I ordered:

I ordered a white 16.5 x 35 OCBD in trim fit w/ white monogramming. Comparing it to other shirts, it fits closer than a Charles Tyrwhitt Tailored Fit, and a bit looser than a Neiman Marcus / Lastcall.com Trim Fit of the same size. Probably the best fitting shirt for $20 I've tried. I haven't tried JAB Traveler, but it fits much better than Lands End tailored fit (to me).

Agree with Bookman on the weight of the fabric, it is a bit thinner than I expected. I can't say that's the thinnest shirt I own (thanks to a MTM shirt order gone bad) but I probably would not buy it again for this reason. I'm not sure this is a good way to advertise for PF. Without other people on this board to tell me otherwise, I would write off the brand as overpriced.

Overall, I would say it's fair for the price when on sale($20), but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

That was quick. Anything custom for $27 is cheep cheep, but thanks for the research Yacko! That's a bummer. Seems like their next tier is a whoooole lot more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X