Movie date outfit ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie date outfit ideas

Tonight im going out with my best friend and the girl hes dating and her friend who ive never met. im 19 years old and typically when im out with people my age im the best dressed. since this is a trip to the movies im not sure what i should wear im in southern california and the weather has been rainy and overcast any ideas?

Jeans, Button up, v neck merino, dark wingtip boots, casual watch. BAM! You're golden.

Comment

Just look put together, simple and add your own personal touch for accents. You're posting here, which means you're already heads and tails above almost every other 19 year old in terms of dress.

If it's going to be rainy make sure you BRING AN UMBRELLA. Especially if you're just meeting this girl. If it rains and you pull out the umbrella and have her covered right next to you, you will score some MAJOR points.

Comment

umbrella's a win. preferably not one of the cheap foldy kinds. also, handkerchief you don't mind getting rid of/giving to a chick.

Comment

pretty much what albert said, i just want to add, nix the celly too, i know we get that urge when things are quiet to default to the phone, dont, she may not notice it visually but subconciously all chicks do...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

Max and I are going to start our own radio show about style. "Al & Max in the Morning."

Comment

Max is absolutely right...put your phone away. I only pull mine out on a date when I text a friend to get them to call me and get me outta there.

Comment

@MagM there's an app for that... You can even schedule it to call you beforehand

Comment

haha i agree with all the ideas so far although i dont own any wingtip boots or boots for that matter so im either gonna have to go with my all black banana republic lace ups or my all white lace up keds. Any ideas for hairstyle im between the messy faux hawk look or pulling out my american crew pomade and doing a nice side part. ANy opinions on what to do to give the best first impression

Comment

Firstly, I want to second everything everyone has said. Umbrella is great, no cellphone or the app are both cool ideas too.

I'm sure it doesn't even need to be said, but just to state the obvious, the jeans should be dark wash.

Comment

Working...
                    X