Semi-custom dress shirts recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-custom dress shirts recommendation

Here I am at work and I feel something weird on my left elbow. There's a hole. I can't complain as this shirt is over 4-years old (Banana Republic) and the same thing happened to two of my other dress shirts in under a year (Uniqlo and Calvin Klein). My elbow seems to rub against the desk alot since I'm just sitting at a computer typing on a keyboard.

So, I am looking to get some new staple dress shirts (solid light blue, etc). I figure I may as well try some of the semi-custom, off the internet dress shirt brands like blank label, ratio clothing, etc. Which one do you guys suggest?

Thanks

I just got 2 Blank Label shirts recently. They are very nice fabric, pretty solid construction, and have a lot of options for customizing. They also have a very Bonobos-like return policy. My shirts were just a bit off and they are rushing a remake. That being said, I really want to try Ratio as they are made in the US.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Hmm I guess ill try both, a Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit (I read somewhere that someone was about 40" chest and 32" waist and they fit him well), and let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X