Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All leather chukka style boot, around $100-150.. possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All leather chukka style boot, around $100-150.. possible?

looking for an all leather chukka boot, similar to a clarks desert boot. not trying to spend Alden money, hoping for a $100-150 option.. and preferably with decent leather.. a lot to ask I know, but this site is great at finding some good deals

any ideas?

thanks!

If you have time to wait, you can usually find some allen edmonds for around that price when they have a sale

For example, 3 weeks ago Allen Edmonds was selling their Kat Mai Chukka boot for 150

Comment

thanks for the feedback. should have mentioned that I'm looking for a smooth leather. it appears the Malvern would be perfect... now if I could just snag it for under $200 I'd be happy.

Comment

i thought about getting the malvern but it looks a little too clunky for me

Comment

I would suggest checking out the Mark McNairy leather chukka on Bonobos. You can get 20% off codes anywhere, not to mention livingsocial deals and the like. You can get it down to pretty close to $150.

Comment

Thinking ahead for the spring/summer, I may pick up this SeaVees chukka in the 'brass' or 'walnut' colors (though, it is not all leather, the Outsole is made of genuine plantation crepe)... just seems like a nice/light boot for warmer weather.

Comment

Working...
            X