Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC Cords Sale

They have a few styles on sale today only for $25. Below is the link:

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/Men/UserSearch=404946+or+404948+or+408369+or+405860+or +405861+/index.html?seq=2~1&catNumbers=2200&visible=1~1&sto re=lecanvas&sort=Recommended&pageSize=24

Free shipping using Code: STILLTIME2 Pin: 9220

Can someone please comment on the fit of their pants? Is their Straight fit similar to 501s and slim similar to 514s?

By the way, I found this site on Thanksgiving weekend and I've been hooked ever since.

Thanks!

Wow there is a code still alive.

I held off yesturday on the sweater because the old code has expired. I am also interested in getting the slim pants. One review saying that is smaller than skinny pants scare me.

Comment

I saw the same review, which is why I'm asking about the fit of their pants. I just received the code yesterday in a catalog. It expires on 12/13/11.

Comment

I have their slim fit chinos and I'm assuming they are the same cut as their cords. They are cut like the 514s from the knee up, but from the knee down they are much more tapered. Just how I like them. 514s look like bell bottoms on me.

Comment

Agreed on the 514, thighs fit great but the bottoms are so baggy. I tried to cold soak them to no avail.

I'll prob pull the trigger on the slims, leaning towards the red color

Comment

I have a pair of the 5-pocket (non-slim) straight I picked up a few months ago for $20 in one of their sale + coupon deals. They're true to size, fit well (somewhat slim fit) and I'm satisfied all around. One reviewer says they're not durable. I haven't had them long enough to find out, but assuming you don't wear them every day, I think they'll last just fine.

Comment

Is anybody getting the refined slim fit cords? I feel like they'd be a little more versatile. I don't know what color to get though.

Comment

I picked up the dark spruce in the refined slim fit. We'll see how they turn out. $25 and free shipping is hard to beat on some nice looking cords.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                X