March wedding & rehearsal dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March wedding & rehearsal dinner

I'm going to a rehearsal dinner & wedding in Philadelphia in March. I've got a few suits, although I may buy one special for the wedding, but what I'm concentrating on right now is a jacket for the rehearsal dinner. I'm looking hard at tweeds, concentrating on the "This Fits" website's ebay search engine for extremely excellent blazers & sport coats. I'd love to hear opinions on whats available, and what combos would look the best. BTW, a look I really like is a brown tweed with a blue cardigan or v-neck layered, if that helps. I really would like to look my best for this wedding. Thanks for any input or advice.
    Last edited by Emmet; October 13, 2013, 12:28 AM.

When in March is the wedding? If its early March then a tweed blazer would work, but if its the last weekend in March you're getting into early Spring, and it might seem a little out of season to wear tweed and a sweater.

Comment

I hadn't considered that, Jamie, thanks. It's March 28. I was just considering March to be winter, and figured tweed would be safe. I'm a lurking neophyte, here, with a lot to learn.

Comment

March is a tricky month though, it could be 40 degrees and raining or 65 and sunny!

Comment

Working...
        X