Stafford® Camel Hair Sport Coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stafford® Camel Hair Sport Coat

Does anyone have experience with this sport coat from JCP? It says class fit, how loose is it? are the armholes as low as their other jackets? and how's the price for a camel hair jacket?

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/b...d=pp5003050540

I tried this one on instore last week. My thoughts:

Size:
    Their classic fit is too big/loose. Size down one size from your normal for a perfect "trim" fit (IE: choose a 38R if you normally wear a 40R).

Arms:
    The arm holes are neither too high or too low. The classic fit is pretty standard.

Price:
    Good value at $99. It's made with solid construction, and the camel hair is velvety soft. IMHO, it's better than the Michael Kors jacket I got at Macy's for the same price. If you could snag a 10% or 20% discount (try student ID?), it would be even sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
      I tried this one on instore last week. My thoughts:

Size:
      Their classic fit is too big/loose. Size down one size from your normal for a perfect "trim" fit (IE: choose a 38R if you normally wear a 40R).

Arms:
      The arm holes are neither too high or too low. The classic fit is pretty standard.

Price:
      Good value at $99. It's made with solid construction, and the camel hair is velvety soft. IMHO, it's better than the Michael Kors jacket I got at Macy's for the same price. If you could snag a 10% or 20% discount (try student ID?), it would be even sweeter.
      bummer, I'm 38S/R depending on the brand or sometimes product line, can't size down anymore since they don't make 36. I'll drop by the store and see if 38S fits.

Comment

Working...
      X