Lands' End dress shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands' End dress shirts

Can anyone speak to the quality and fit of the Lands' End non-iron dress shirts? I need a couple of solid dress shirts and am thinking about giving the tailored fit a shot. Are they worth the price? If not any other suggestions for non-iron shirts? Sorry if this has been discussed before, I am fairly new to this forum. Thanks.

I have a couple. I find them to be actually very good quality. The slim fit isn't that slim though if you are concerned with fit. hope that helps.

Comment

Yeah, quality for the price is great. But fit is definitely not slim. For casual shirts, I usually size down. I am normally a Slim L or medium. I am for sure a medium in Land's End.

About their actual dress shirts with collar and sleeve sizing, Tailored is an improvement but I would think you would still need tailoring depending on your build. They have a new Slim fit, which I haven't tried. Best thing about Land's End is you can return anything, any time to a Sears store. I've returned things that were over a year old that I never wear with no questions/issues.

Comment

They have a new Slim fit, which I haven't tried.
        I haven't either. The LE tailored fit in collar/sleeve sizing is my go-to for nicer casual shirts for wear in and out of my dress casual workplace (wearing one today, actually). I did recently order a couple of these and noticed that the fit has changed somewhat to a more larger cut overall. I assume this is because of the introduction of the new "slim" line. The old tailored fit shirts were fairly slim. The new tailored fit, while a bit larger, still fits me pretty well and will allow me to now dry these in the dryer if I want. But to echo everyone above, I agree the quality to price ratio is pretty great especially when they can be had at 30-40% off.

Comment

As stated already, quality is great but fit is near terrible. I ordered a few of their shirts in the "tailored fit" over a year ago and can't bring myself to wear them because of how boxy and large they are. However, I do have an "athletic build" which makes it near impossible for me to find the perfect fit with OTR shirts.

Comment

I hear ya, original....I bought a few of their tailored fit a few years ago and I hardly wear them.....I even bought a size down....I recently bought some tommy hilfigers at macys on sale.....their slim fit (with going half a size down) fit me real well....it's find because I don't wear a tie to work. They actually just came out with some non-iron shirts....pretty expensive but you know macys...always sales/coupons...

Comment

Thanks to all. I am a pretty athletic build, so I will definitely need something with a slimmer fit. Doesn't seem like these will work out for me.

Comment

Working...
              X