No announcement yet.

Anyone go crazy with the JCF sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opened several pages this morning....went away from my laptop for a few hours and re-evaluated haha its worked as I'm still holding off but I MAY end up ordering a thompson blazer....or two smh

Comment

Can anyone comment on how JCF v-neck sweaters, henleys, and shirts fit? Jcrew medium slim shirts fit me well, and so do medium polos. I haven't tried one of their sweaters yet, but for comparison I find that I'm about a small with BR sweaters. Also, is this actually a good sale? I notice JCF changes prices a lot... And finally, how do JCF merino wool sweaters stack up against BR merino wool sweaters? At 40% off, combined with a 25% off email coupon, the price should be about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
        So, I realized that some stuff can actually be had at a decent discount, but their shirts don't really seem to be discounted much from the normal prices - seems like they marked the shirts up and then took half off. I have to believe that other stuff is the same way.
        That's the problem with JCF sale prices - you need to learn what "normal" prices look like for particular items you're interested in buying before jumping on any sale. Some items are definitely at all-time low prices (that doesn't mean they won't go lower - especially around the holidays, but size availability will be an issue), as I've had my eye on a jacket for my kid - and its about $10 cheaper than I've seen it with other deals/codes. I bought one of the Merino Slim sweaters, but don't really know if $31 is a "good" price for those - I figured I'd judge the quality/value once I receive it. I guess it can't hurt to come on the forum here and ask about the current price of a particular item to see if it will sell cheaper, or if its time to jump on a good deal... I'm usually a real bargain-hunter, and wait around for end-of-season sales to get things super cheap.

Comment

Dang, stuff went quick. Thought about picking up a navy wool Thompson and they are basically all gone.

Comment

i was hankering for a 3-piece, and i have both jcf suits, so i snapped up two waistcoats for 107 including S & H

Comment

i live fairly close to one of their outlets and i have a 20% birthday month code from them so i plan on using that this weekend

Comment

for those the got the thompson suit, there is a waist flare like this:
                http://imgur.com/a/D1ads#0

can a tailor fix the waist flare?

Comment

Originally posted by thatbrownguy View Post
                  i live fairly close to one of their outlets and i have a 20% birthday month code from them so i plan on using that this weekend
                  It's my birthday today too but apparently they didn't have my birthdate saved on their files. I called CS but they said they didn't have the code but could either let me have the sale price or 20% off so I didn't have the option to stack.

Comment

I bought a pair of socks, and had the shipping waived

Comment

Amazingly I am showing restraint, despite my penchant for being a total sucker for these sales (especially with new arrivals AND 50% off). I had a shopping cart full, and then realized it was all some iteration of something I already had or would maybe wear a couple times a year and pulled the plug.

Comment

Working...
                      X