Where to buy Barbour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Barbour?

Anyone know a good place to order a Barbour (navy color) quilted jacket? Preferably some official or authorized place. Or any physical chain of stores that might be found widely?

Thanks. Considering one for the holidays.

Try Orvis.

Comment

Here is a link.

http://www.orvis.com/store/search_re...FRLatgodGyNJKQ

Comment

eBay. You can buy NWT for like 2/3 the cost at the stores.

Comment

I second Jason's recommendation. I checked eBay as per his advice in another thread and there are a wealth of Barbour jackets in great condition for under $100.

Comment

I've always been tempted to purchase a Barbour jacket on ebay, but how does their sizing run?

Comment

Depends on the jacket. I've read to size up in the Beaufort... I wear a 41 so I'd get a 42... because you want it to go over your sport coat, etc.

Their collaboration with To Ki To is especially small... I'm (not very patiently) waiting for the one I won on eBay to be sent to me. I got the XL because they are very slim cut.

Find a place that sells them if you can and try one on, though... they probably won't have the To Ki To collabs, since those aren't that common

Comment

Orvis doesn't have one in stock. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Orvis dude. Order online if they dont have it around or take some time to call in. Best Barbour reseller hands down. I walked away very impressed by my recent transactions.

Comment

Working...
                  X