Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suit, slim fit, pick stitching, sub $300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suit, slim fit, pick stitching, sub $300?

anything that fits the above? ive found some on macys.com, but want to look for others before making a final decision. thanks in advance.

im a 42s/42r (5'8.5")

Try the current Bonobos sale - use code BETTERFIT for another 20% off. Looks like only the charcoal is still in stock, but I see your jacket size there. I tried one myself a little while ago and it was definitely slim, but a bit too tight in the armholes so I returned it. I'd pick it up again at this price but my pant size is out of stock

edit: they don't have short sizes, but I found the regular length was actually pretty short so it might work out anyway.

Comment

I can't vouch for them, but have been told that the Wizard of Ahhhs suits on ebay are very good for the money. Half canvassed, pick stitching, slim. All for $350 or so.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Wizard-of-Aahs

Comment

That's realllll tough to find, but for $399 you can get one from Suit Supply (www.suitsupply.com) and they come half canvassed, functional cuffs and fit to your liking. If you buy it from their retail locations you can get them altered right there when you buy.

Comment

Working...
        X