No announcement yet.

Free MTM shirts for college students entering the workforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, just telling it like it is. No judgement either way. Don't shoot the messenger.

They aren't telling me how to do my job. I'll show them the same courtesy and stay out of the peanut gallery.

I didn't go to a school that would qualify for this, but there are plenty of businesses that offer perks to groups of which I am not a member. Such is life.

Comment

Cottonworks sent me a $40 gift certificate from this promotion. Any suggestions on what I should order?

http://www.cottonwork.com/catalog/ca...n=51&limit=all

Comment

What do you need? A good interview shirt? Something to wear to class?

Comment

Those are good prices on that site! And about a million choices. Good luck.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I just had my parents pick me up the thompson suit from the J.Crew factory store (only $120!) so how about a shirt to go with that suit?

For reference: http://www.jcrew.com/search/searchNa...=1323101915763

Comment

Well, if you don't already have them then solids are good basics... solid white oxford, solid blue oxford... If you have those already maybe look at a check or tattersall pattern.

Comment

Agree with JC's recommendations, solid white or blue get worn the most. Purple check works with almost everything, or a solid pastel yellow or pink if you think you can pull it off.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Working...
                X