bonobos fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bonobos fit

Quick sizing help...about to pull the trigger on some chinos. 5'10 170lbs. usually a 30-32 waist depending on brand and 32 inseam. For reference, a 31 at Gap and 31 at LEC

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

I'm 5'10 155-160. I have the chinos and cords in 31. They fit great; I'd definitely call it more loose than snug around the waist, though. I just ordered another pair of chinos in 30. I'm hoping to stretch those out just a little to get the perfect fit.

Comment

I usually buy 30" from everywhere else, but I had to size down 1" for all my Bonobos pants to get a good fit - snug but not constricting. But I've noticed different models can have slightly different fits, so you still might find yourself exchanging sizes.

Comment

Do what I do when I'm indecisive about sizing: Order two sizes, then return one.

Comment

I wear a 32 in GAP and 34 in Bonobos

Comment

I wear a 31x32 in GAP but a 30x30 in bonobos "washed chinos" series.

Comment

Bonobos fit is all over the map. I have five pairs of bull denim of different colors but all in the same size, and some are looser and some are tighter. I love em though.

Comment

Working...
              X