Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
    Awesome thanks!

Matt face what waist size are the jeans? Straight or slim. The heavy Americans looks awesome. Can't wait for my slub16's to finally come in.
    All 33 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      @Mattface-- Do you wash your jeans in the washer/dryer or do you have another method?

I think Matt mentioned somewhere in a earlier post that his are 33 straight, could be wrong though.
      Cold wash inside-out. Hang dry.

Comment

Matt how many days you wear them a week? I like the fades with a short time of wear on the heavies.

Comment

Matt how many days you wear them a week? I like the fades with a short time of wear on the heavies.
          Probably about 5-6 days on average. I wore other pants, including the Classics, Italian Greenline, and Natural Indigo 2 and some chinos, but mostly wore these for those three months. Then came the Loomstates, and I haven't worn them much since.

Comment

How do you like the natural indigos?

Comment

Originally posted by mattface View Post
              All 33 straight.
              Hi Matt, can you write what is back rise of 33W?

Comment

How do you like the natural indigos?
                Love them. This was one of my must-have fabrics. It's a very tightly woven, dark indigo. I don't wear them regularly. They are my dressy jeans for now, so I wear them when I want a nice clean look. I understand they are not fast faders, but I expect once they start to fade they will fade beautifully. I am certainly looking forward to seeing how the natural indigo ages.

Comment

For those of you that currently own a pair of Gustins and are wearing them can you post a picture. Would be interesting to see straight/slim, waist size, fabric and how they fit compared to your usually pants. Lots of posts but not a lot of pictures.
                  Here's a few that my GF snapped for a Gustin blog post that I'm writing (long overdue, the weather's been terrible). These are #68 Greensboros, size 33 straight. I'm 6'0, ~170lbs.

Comment

For those of you that currently own a pair of Gustins and are wearing them can you post a picture. Would be interesting to see straight/slim, waist size, fabric and how they fit compared to your usually pants. Lots of posts but not a lot of pictures.
                    Hey Brent, if you look through the WIWT thread there are lots of pics of guys wearing their Gustins. I've got some up there - these aren't great fit pics, but pretty much all I've got:

Also, check out the "you" section on weargustin.com for lots of pics of guys and their Gustins.

Hey Matt, how are you liking your Loomstates? I soaked mine about two weeks ago, and absolutely love them. They may even surpass my Organics as my new favorites... we'll see how they continue to break in...

Comment

I'm considering backing the Naturals. Does anyone have a pair? I'm just wondering if they're one of those things that seems like a good idea, but it really doesn't pan out. I'm thinking that they would be really good in spring and summer. Any thoughts?
                      Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

I backed them myself. I find coloured denim much better than chinos so I am gradually getting some lighter pairs for warm weather.

Comment

I have white denim but no natural. Just a little too cream colored for me. What color tops with it?

Comment

If I'm wearing them in summer (which is my plan), I have white, navy, olive, and red polos that would probably work, not to mention white and light blue OCBDs with the sleeves rolled up. My issue would probably be shoes. I have natural linen sneakers and brown DBs, not sure how my grey canvas sneakers would look. This may give me an excuse to grab the navy Supergas I've been wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                              I'm considering backing the Naturals. Does anyone have a pair? I'm just wondering if they're one of those things that seems like a good idea, but it really doesn't pan out. I'm thinking that they would be really good in spring and summer. Any thoughts?
                              I have a pair, and they're awesome. I haven't really worn them yet, but I'll rock them in the summer time.

I have white denim but no natural. Just a little too cream colored for me. What color tops with it?
                              In person they're more "natural" than creme - you see all the little flecks of cotton and stuff in the weave. They're really neat.

I'll be wearing lighter colored ofxords (teal, coral, lavander, etc) and normal tee shirts.

Comment

@mcadam-- Do yours have the old dark colored patch or the veg tanned patch? I've read that the darker patch bleeds when they get wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X