• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
    Meh. I don't care about fades.
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Now you're starting to sound like me.
      Hah! Probably, but that's not a bad thing. You have mad style, my internet friend.

Originally posted by Ragu View Post
      I'm working on my custom nut fade right now. If I manage to position myself just so, I might be able to spell out Dappered.com across both thighs and the crotch.
      Do they make a font that small?

Originally posted by proslyn View Post
      BLASPHEMY!!!!!
      I bought some Bonobos travel jeans. They might be blasphemous to the denimheads.. lol

In all seriousness, I'm excited for the GreyXBlacks to ship this week. Can't wait to compare them side by side with the GreyXGreys. The weather here is turning colder, so it's definitely jeans and sweater time.

Comment

Troublin rumor on the world wide web is that Gustin jeans dont get any sick fadez thanks to the color block-luvin dudez on the Dappered.

Moar pics. Moar fadez. Less referral talk, cheapies.

Comment

#jawnz
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I bought some Bonobos travel jeans. They might be blasphemous to the denimheads.. lol
            If it ain't rawr, it ain't denim.

Comment

My pappy told me long ago: "Son, never buy the denim named after the monkeys who like to sex."

Comment

Haha, where did you two come from?

I thought teh sick fAdes took about six months to really come about. I won't get mine for another month or so (haven't washed the first pair yet).
                Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Alright ya buncha whiners, here are my Classics with 4 and a half months of wear on them photographed on top of my new Heavy American's with just under a week under their Classic belt.

Gustin Fade by mattface, on Flickr
                  Last edited by mattface; October 15, 2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

mattface bringin the sick gustin fadez to the masses.

Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Johdus View Post
                      mattface bringin the sick gustin fadez to the masses.

Respect.
                      ^That.

Comment

Thanks for the pics mattface, the classics are looking very nice...Good to see them compared to the newer pair too.

Comment

Mattface, thanks for the pictures, both are looking great.

Since the Japanese Classics didn't fit me, Gustin is offering me store credit, and I'm thinking of getting the Okayama Standard. What do you guys think of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                            Mattface, thanks for the pictures, both are looking great.

Since the Japanese Classics didn't fit me, Gustin is offering me store credit, and I'm thinking of getting the Okayama Standard. What do you guys think of them?
                            I think they look great!

Comment

Agreed, those are tempting. I have enough pairs to keep me busy for a while or else I'd jump on a pair. Still trying to work on my Organics, plus my new 1776ers. Hope to have pics of the Organics around the holidays when I'm planning to do the first wash.

Matt, great looking jeans. Good luck with the Heavy Americans!

Comment

Man, those fades look pretty good! With Okayama Standard pair, I couldn't resist! This is my first raw denim, and I'm really excited! I've just been reading through all of the reviews and fit guides I could on Gustin jeans.

The only problem now is trying to forget about them until early December..

Comment

Working...
                                X