Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday challenge 8/2/2013 - "Black & White (but NOT Grey/Gray)... Oh yeah, & Green!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkB
    replied
    Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
    You can also vote-by-moderator, which is where you send a pm to a certain moderator and he enters your vote for you. I've closed the poll, but I'd be happy to add your vote in anyway if you send me a message.
    Thanks for the offer. I ended up getting super busy. By the time I saw this it was much later. My vote wouldn't have changed the outcome anyhow, so no big deal.

Leave a comment:

• JHEyerman
    replied
    Have we got next weeks challenge ready yet? I'm ready to kill it.

Leave a comment:

• Jake101
    replied
    Jake, The contest runs from Monday to Saturday. You can post an outfit any time during that period.
    It's on like donkey kong.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
    i was under the impression it was Friday to Sunday.
    That's when the voting period is. Entries must be submitted prior to then.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    Jake, The contest runs from Monday to Saturday. You can post an outfit any time during that period.

Leave a comment:

• Jake101
    replied
    oh, it's monday to saturday? i was under the impression it was Friday to Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    Jake, I'm not sure what you mean. The new challenge will run from Monday to Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Jake101
    replied
    any way we could change the time restrictions? I'd love to enter.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    FS, Please start a new challenge thread. You can add/remove rules to the challenge as you see fit.

Leave a comment:

• Furious Styles
    replied
    (tips hat)

Thanks everyone for the votes, I'm humbled by your selection. I promise that Friday's challenge will be a fun one that everyone can insert their personal style into.

Oh, and should I just start another Challenge thread, or pass it on to the mods for them to start?

Leave a comment:

• yoyorobbo
    replied
    GRATZ, Mr. Styles of the Furious variety! A worthy successor if ever there was. (sniffle-sniffle)

Oh, and no sunset yet here in Meeeeeeechigan, bruschetta. But I'll play your game: "'cuz I'm eassss-aayyy... Easy like Sunday morrrrning.... Yeah, yeah."

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    Congratulations to Furious Styles for his completely dominating win this week! The former champion has been toppled and is, I assume, drowning his sorrows while singing Lionel Richie songs to the sunset.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkB View Post
    Aww crap. I can't vote from my phone and I may not be home in an hour. I'll try to hurry.
    You can also vote-by-moderator, which is where you send a pm to a certain moderator and he enters your vote for you. I've closed the poll, but I'd be happy to add your vote in anyway if you send me a message.
    Last edited by bruschetta; August 4, 2013, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    If you get the Google Chrome browser app, you can "request desktop site" and vote that way. I can't stand most mobile versions of websites so I do most of my mobile browsing this way.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Guys, I'm going to close the poll in an hour. This is your last chance to get your votes in!
    Aww crap. I can't vote from my phone and I may not be home in an hour. I'll try to hurry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X