No announcement yet.

Bonobos Denim came today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@hdm haven't noticed any color transfer, but it will be quite a while before I wash them.

@grasking you might want to even consider 28 in the Flatirons, if you have a belly that would reflect a larger waist with the higher rise pants. If you are slim then yeah I would still at least go down to 29.

@AJ25 I'm not quite sure what to say about that, maybe try asking [email protected]?

Comment

I just ordered the Flatirons, which I picked up after I returned a pair of the Blue Ridge to size down, so that kind of worked out.

The previous jeans were my first purchase, so I used the first50 code; the code wasn't working for me this time around, but since it was still technically my first purchase, a ninja comped me $50 in the form of a credit. So with the Jungle Cents, the Groupon, the first-time $50 and the ability to use the 25% code, I picked up the jeans and a gingherbread shirt for a grand total of $54.75.

Comment

Oh yeah, and as part of my original refund I got the $17.50 I spent over the Groupon and the first50 put back on my card. That means I really spent $37.25 for all of it.

I kind of feel like I ripped them off, but I'll definitely make some more purchases in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X