Help me pair pants with a Pincord/Seersucker jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pair pants with a Pincord/Seersucker jacket

So I'd like to wear this Uniqlo jacket rather casually this summer, but don't know a good color combination aside from white pants and jeans (too hot to wear denim).

Any suggestions on colors and/or specific brands?

I'm having monitor trouble. What color is it?

Comment

I have some linen-cotton blend pants from J Crew factory in both khaki and navy that i think would both go well with this. Bonobos makes some linen-cotton blend pants as well that would work. I think really any chinos would work here. This jacket is so neutral that I think you can get away with pretty much any color here, though something in a navy would be my preference (just make it a light fabric to avoid being too hot).

Comment

Tan chinos in a light cloth, or tan, white or a slightly darker blue pants in linen would work.

But I'd urge you to get matching pincord pants from Uniqlo so you have a suit for some summer uses - they sell those.

BTW, that jacket is pincord AKA cordlane. Not seersucker.

Comment

Thanks for the responses fellas.

@alan: it's black and white stripes so it's pretty much a light gray.

@JT: Yes, I have the matching pants, which look great with the jacket. But I only plan to wear this as a suit at special occasions during summer. I plan to wear the jacket much more with other pairs of pants.

@Shomas and JT: I find that khaki, tan, beige or any earth tones actually clashes with the gray here.

Comment

I would wear white, dark blue, light blue, pink, orange, red.

Comment

Working...
            X