No announcement yet.

Colorful Dress Socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR has some thick, colorful socks that can go with dress clothes or casual sneakers/jeans. They aren't crazy colored but I like them a lot. Just got 5 pairs for 29$ thanks to a 20% sock deal stacked with 45% off 5 or more items. And I don't even have to drive to a store.

Comment

Check out Land's End clearance, they have both cotton and wool dress socks that get down to target prices or cheaper and come in a couple sizes. Along with mid calf and over the calf options.

Comment

I rock Target and Banana Rep socks. The BRs I got at an outlet store, 5 pair for $20, and Target I just hunt until they get on clearance at $2-3. I get compliments on the Target/Merona's all the time. Don't go sliding across your living room floor and you'll get your money's worth.

Comment

JCP sells happy socks, or at least they did. You might check them out next time you're at a mall.

Comment

In my opinion, ASOS is the best value, especially when their multipacks are on sale/clearance (link to regular priced: http://us.asos.com/Men-Underwear-Soc...ize=36&sort=-1)

Link to ASOS clearance, where they have 5 packs for 8.49, free shipping, and 10% off with their student discount: http://us.asos.com/Men/Sale/Underwea...Size=36&sort=3

Target used to have great socks for 2-3 bucks, now it seems like they are regularly 4 dollars and they last for about 3 wears so I've avoided them.

Topman from Nordstrom: their multipacks are priced great and come in a variety of colors, but they slump while wearing and I literally have 4 out of my 5 pairs never worn.

Comment

slight highjack what colors of dress socks are you guys getting? what are the basic ones besides solid black?

Comment

Various colors of argyle, polka dots, multicolor stripes, you name it.

Last edited by MarkB; July 14, 2013, 02:41 PM.
                Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

MarkB, I see those Merona striped socks! I rock those as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Furious Styles View Post
                    MarkB, I see those Merona striped socks! I rock those as well.
                    This pair is actually from Burlington Coat Factory. They were 5/$10, so I grabbed some. They're actually pretty decent too. They stay up better than most of my others.
                    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

BCF, eh MarkB? Good to know. I have some store credit there, and was struggling with something to grab. Was thinking basics like t-shirts and UW, but I could use some more socks too.

Comment

Working...
                      X