Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suit for a smaller guy

Hey all,

So I want a suit for Christmas, (specifically the Alfani RED Grey Sharkskin one), but all of the jackets only go up to 38r, while I'm definitely a 36r. Any tips on where to get slim/small suits?

I gave up the search in stores, and got an indochino one online. I went EVERYWHERE looking for 36 or even 37 and had no luck. Sorry buddy.

Comment

How much does an Indochino set you back?

Comment

I saw 2 nice 37 suits at a thrift... MaxMan called the Brooks Brothers if it's still there and flat front, but I liked the Hickey Freeman & Sons grey pinstripe one even more, if you're interested.

Comment

i want to say 200, but no more than 300 definitely. My only other option was at saks for men, but slim fit european brands are a little bit out of my price range.

Comment

$200-$300 sounds like a good price, this may be stupid but where/how did you guys measure yourselves?

Comment

i just used a tape measure and indochino gives you 75 dollars to tailor the suit when it comes in the mail. I had to lengthen the sleeves and pants but otherwise it was good. Just checked their prices too and they have gone up a lot.

Comment

tommy hilfiger slim fit comes in 36r I believe

Comment

Men's Wearhouse do have down to 36s.. I bought 2 suits from them..

Comment

http://www.jimmyaus.com/jimmyaus/

Comment

Working...
                    X