No announcement yet.

Favorite watched around $500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before but CW watches generally look much nicer in person. I got my brother that same exact watch (except in silver instead of gold) for his college grad gift last year.

It looks like TDig has about a 6.5" wrist. Me and my brother are both around 6.5" and were both on the last or next to last hole on the strap (can't remember for sure which one it was).

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      I've said it before but CW watches generally look much nicer in person. I got my brother that same exact watch (except in silver instead of gold) for his college grad gift last year.

It looks like TDig has about a 6.5" wrist. Me and my brother are both around 6.5" and were both on the last or next to last hole on the strap (can't remember for sure which one it was).
      Yea I'm on the last hole. Honestly wish it was just a touch tighter. Definitely agree that it surpassed my expectations in person. Will definitely consider buying from CW again.
      My cocktail videos >

Comment

Originally posted by tdig View Post
        Yea I'm on the last hole. Honestly wish it was just a touch tighter. Definitely agree that it surpassed my expectations in person. Will definitely consider buying from CW again.
        Yeah, that's the one issue I have with their straps - I wish it had an extra hole or two. Luckily the Malvern isn't a very heavy watch so it doesn't slide around on the wrist too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

OFF OP'S TOPIC, but related....

This is really frustrating to me... I have relatively large wrists--I measured a while back, so don't recall the exact measure but ran on the large end of the spectrum--and I'm almost always on the last hole of any strap... some watches I actually can't even fit on my wrist. It looks somewhat strained on the models where I'm close to the end and really decreases the value of a watch when I can't use the original band. I like NATO and other replacement bands, but they don't work for every watch (particularly dress watches)...
          /end rant

So, anyone know of a good place to pick up nice leather bands that are longer and work for dress watches?

Comment

Working...
          X