Lands End Tailored fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands End Tailored fit

I am planning on picking some of these up http://www.landsend.com/pp/PlainFrontNoIronTwillPants~189210_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::KHA&CM_MERC H=IDX_Men-_-Pants-_-DressPants&origin=index

They are a pretty good deal with the 40% off right now. I have no experience with Lands end fit. Does anyone have an advice? Do they run pretty standard? I typically wear a 36x31-32, but wear a 34 waist in Gap pants as they seem to run big and stretch.

Lands End recommends going an inch up for the 100% cottons stuff for shrinkage. I'm thinking I will go with a 37 to have a little room

Thoughts?

Just remember, Lands End has the unconditional guarantee so if you buy a 37 and run it through the hot cycle a couple of times and it doesn't shrink enough, you can exchange for a 36.

Comment

Not sure on the cotton/twill pants, but when I bought the year'rounder wool pants in tailored fit, the waist was too tight.

I wear a 32 in just about every pair of pants on earth, but couldn't squeeze into their tailored fit 32.

You could always buy 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit to sears.

Comment

Working...
      X