• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    hornsup84
    Super Moderator

• hornsup84
    replied

Cannon - It's essentially a less colorful / more serious cousin-from-the-North of J Crew

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    Varsity Member

• Cannon
    replied

Looks like the Canadian (therefore, less colorful) J. Crew to me.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    Varsity Member

• Focuspants
    replied

I wouldnt pay near full price for their stuff. However, they used to have an outlet store about 10 mins from my place that would have some crazy end of season deals. Used to get pants for like $8 and shirts for around the same. I had a couple of things from there, but that was like 6 or 7 years ago, so I have outgrown and gotten rid of all of it, and cant speak to their quality now.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira

• jason_carreira
    replied

Ouch... They need some 40% off sales

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond

• jessy_diamond
    replied

"Hi, Jessy. Sorry about this. Canadian online shopping will be available in April. Hang tight!"

Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Tat

• Tat
    replied

I ventured into a store in SF last weekend, didn't spend a great deal of time. Rather browsed from a distance to catch a grip on they're clothing style they sell. It looked ok, did not try anything on as I glanced at their few blazers they had in. The clothes looked very tailored, possibly catered to the tall/skinny set of men out there. If your local, its worth taking a glance at, I will probably revisit CM next time I revisit SF.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond

• jessy_diamond
    replied

I guess their Canadian website isn't ready yet. They could at least show us the old website or something. I'll contact them via Facebook beacause you know, I can't access their website.

Leave a comment:

• mystix

• mystix
    replied

Jessy I get the same results.

I would think since the US have a bigger consumer phase they will want to roll out the American site before doing the Canadian one.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    Varsity Member

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Sends me to: http://www.clubmonaco.com/home/index.jsp

I bet it's because you're in Canada, Jessy. Maybe shoot them an email to let them know it's not working?

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    Varsity Member

• tdig
    replied

Thats strange. I'm not having any issues. Could be your location? Are you in the states?

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond

• jessy_diamond
    replied

@tdig It redirects me there regardless of the URL.

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    Varsity Member

• tdig
    replied

@jessy try.com instead of .ca

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond

• jessy_diamond
    replied

Am I the only one getting this : "The webpage at http://www.clubmonaco.ca/quebec/index.jsp has resulted in too many redirects." ?

Leave a comment:

• tdig
    Varsity Member

• tdig
    replied

Online site is now active. Prices are higher than I expected. Hopefully they will eventually add an online sale section.

Leave a comment:

• Glock13

• Glock13
    replied

What gilla said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X