Club Monaco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Monaco?

Thoughts on this place? I've only been in there once or twice. Seemed like they had nice products but at splurge-worthy prices.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

The quality is fine and they do have some USA Made goods. Unfortunately my local store has a tiny men's selection and you can't shop online.

Comment

never had any of their clothes, but I have a pair of club monaco sunglasses I really like FWIW

Comment

I've heard good things, but never made it to a store

Comment

the clearance section can have some amazing deals. I've seen dress shirts for like $15 only thing is their clothing tends to be really seasonal, as last summer almost everything was linen or a linen-blend of somesort, so when it finally gets marked down, you have to wait 9 months before you get to wear it.

twitter: @adg_ca
          instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

What gilla said.

Comment

Online site is now active. Prices are higher than I expected. Hopefully they will eventually add an online sale section.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Am I the only one getting this : "The webpage at http://www.clubmonaco.ca/quebec/index.jsp has resulted in too many redirects." ?

Comment

@jessy try.com instead of .ca

My cocktail videos >

Comment

@tdig It redirects me there regardless of the URL.

Comment

Thats strange. I'm not having any issues. Could be your location? Are you in the states?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Sends me to: http://www.clubmonaco.com/home/index.jsp

I bet it's because you're in Canada, Jessy. Maybe shoot them an email to let them know it's not working?

Comment

Jessy I get the same results.

I would think since the US have a bigger consumer phase they will want to roll out the American site before doing the Canadian one.

Comment

I guess their Canadian website isn't ready yet. They could at least show us the old website or something. I'll contact them via Facebook beacause you know, I can't access their website.

Comment

I ventured into a store in SF last weekend, didn't spend a great deal of time. Rather browsed from a distance to catch a grip on they're clothing style they sell. It looked ok, did not try anything on as I glanced at their few blazers they had in. The clothes looked very tailored, possibly catered to the tall/skinny set of men out there. If your local, its worth taking a glance at, I will probably revisit CM next time I revisit SF.

Comment

Working...
                              X