Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you xl/38-40 waist? wanna buy stuff that doesn't fit me anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you xl/38-40 waist? wanna buy stuff that doesn't fit me anymore?

I've got a good bit of stuff from my 'bigger' days, and quite a bit of it is stuff purchased on dappered's suggestion. If you're a bigger dude, and might be interested in seeing if any of my stuff could become your stuff, let me know. We could probably work something out; you pay less than you would at a consignment store, I get more than I would at a consignment store. win win.

might be a way for someone to make a good haul of stuff that's been worn very little.

some brooks brothers, j. crew, banana republic, gap, etc, etc. If you're the size, shoot me an email and we can talk. my username at gmail. same username on ebay, if you want to see feedback.

just realized this probably should have gone in the sales subforum. I never even saw it; suggest moving that nav pane to the top of the screen...

mods can move me, if they like!

Already in contact with one guy to pick up a good assortment of stuff, but there's still some to be had.

Comment

I'm down. What ya' got?

Comment

Would be interested to know as well. Probably more 38s (I'm trending in the right direction these days)

Comment

Shoot me an email (this user name @ gmail) with your waist, inseam, chest, and sleeve measurements. Also have some shoes if you're around a size 12. Good stuff, classic style, leans somewhat preppy for some of it.

Comment

I have a nice Calvin Klein charcoal pinstripe suit that I only wore a few times that I am planning on putting on ebay soon too if anyone is interested. It is around these same sizes. a 38x32 plain front pant and the jacket is probably about a 44R. It is an "XL". Can take measurements if someone wants.

Comment

Working...
            X